At Insperity we’re committed to your total wellbeing
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. Our benefit solutions are designed to holistically support your physical, emotional, social, financial and professional health.
- Employer-sponsored health insurance options from well-known carriers, plus dental and vision coverage.
- Health savings account or flexible spending account.
- Life, disability and AD&D insurance.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
Retirement savings and financial incentives
- 401(k) retirement plan with a 100% employer match of the first 6% of eligible compensation contributions (for positions without the potential for commission-based earnings).
- Annual performance-based bonuses and merit increases.
PTO and other perks
- 19 days of paid time off starting on day one, plus nine paid holidays per year.
- Adoption assistance (up to $1,500, if eligible).
- Commuter benefits that enable tax deductions on eligible mass transit and parking.
- MarketPlaceTM program with discounts and deals from national retailers.
Volunteer, on us
At Insperity, all employees receive 12 hours of volunteer paid time off each quarter. Giving back is so important to us that we allow you to go out and serve on company time.
When you donate, we match
As long as it’s an eligible charity, we’ll match your donation dollar for dollar up to $5,000.
Add some flexibility to your career
Our Flexible Work Program was designed to meet the needs of the business and combine the best of in-office and at-home working. It consists of remote, in-office and hybrid work modes tailored for every role in the company, along with departmental workforce operating plans to help our teams successfully function in a flexible work environment moving forward.
Flexible Work Program
This program was designed to meet the needs of the business and combine the best of in-office and at-home work for our employees. We focus on collaborative relationships, employee wellbeing, fostering our culture and emphasizing business results.