Account Coordinator, Sports
Account Coordinator, Sports
Charlotte North Carolina
There’s nothing quite like the pulsating and emotional power of sport. Our client is a global sports business and marketing agency that utilizes the unique emotional power of sports to create and enable pioneering business partnerships. By delivering full-service solutions and long-term value for all stakeholders, they connect brands, rightsholders, media platforms and fans by leveraging a global network paired with decades of experience and entrepreneurial spirit. As a market leader with customer centricity and vast data intelligence at its core, they lead the sports business into the future through its digital solutions and aims to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports.
Our client has over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries who active in soccer, golf, e-sports, motorsport, handball, tennis, American football, and many more. Our client has over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries who are active in soccer, golf, e-sports, motorsport, handball, tennis, American football, and many more. has been at home in the golf industry for more than 30 years. They have been serving several athletes with their expertise, management, consulting, and organization, working their way to the top of their industry. They support young golf talents, negotiating and activating partnerships with brands that have an interest in leveraging golf as a sports marketing platform.
Our client has succeeded in building and establishing the international golf community – even in the most difficult markets. They own and promote events, and have been able to advise companies large and small on maximizing the ROI of their golf spend. They have managed the careers of several major champions in men’s and women’s game.
As the Account Coordinator, you will support a PGA TOUR client by focusing on their Championship and technology showcase program. You will also support the account team by leveraging the client’s investment and PGA TOUR event experience development.
To be successful, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field. MBA Preferred
- Knowledge of sponsorship marketing within sports
- People-centric with outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive and stay organized in a fast-paced setting
- Self-starter with experience balancing business acumen with creativity
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce and Research/Analytics providers
- Ability to travel 35% of the time
- Desire to work in Remote Opportunity
Your responsibilities as the Account Coordinator will include:
Client & Project Management
- Exceptional understanding of each client’s business, marketing goals, and program objectives which allows for exceptional activation execution
- Develop and execute partnership asset management processes
- Analyze and synthesize relevant qualitative and quantitative program data that clearly demonstrate program performance relative to client objectives.
- Interface with client CRM products to build streamlined processes and systems for global activation
- Support best practices for client programming
- Understand and be an active participant in maximizing sponsorship assets for client
- Manage project budgets
- Support 2023 DFTC implementation
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and retirement savings.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Share This Job