HOUSTON Texas 77040-3165
Our client provides solutions to the oil and gas industry by supplying first-to-market, game-changing, downhole technology.
They are a group of companies is driving oil and gas completions forward with its revolutionary technology for downhole completions. Their proprietary technology utilizes sleeve based fracturing to increase well productivity and reduce well cost. Since the establishment in 2014, the group of companies has quickly challenged the industry standards with record-breaking completions times. Today, our client is rapidly expanding across the industry prominent geographies, including Canada, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and regions in the United States, including Eagle Ford, Permian, Bakken, STACK and SCOOP.
Our client promotes a culture of honesty, innovation, and loyalty. Our commitment to the development of high utility completions and cost reduction is driven by the most innovative minds in the industry. They seek team members who will continue to advance their company to the next level.
In the role of Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for the month end consolidation process, GL reconciliations, and the monthly reporting package. You will work closely with other accounting personnel, internal departments, and external parties.
To be successful, you should have:
- College Degree in Accounting, or a BBA with emphasis in accounting is required. CPA or CPA eligible is highly preferred
- Excellent accounting knowledge and experience required to manage daily, monthly, and year end accounting cycles
- Experience with multi-currency, multi-jurisdictional consolidations
- Prior work experience within an oil field services, inventory intensive business, and/or manufacturing company would be highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (especially NetSuite). Background and experience with other systems would be a plus
- Ability to travel to Canada (occasionally) and other Stage Completions locations
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the USA, without sponsorship systems quickly.
Your responsibilities as the Accounting Manager will include:
- Monthly consolidation of Stage divisional results
- Maintain / keep up to date the consolidation model and develop the necessary reports, controls, and formulas
- Ensure all Intercompany variances have been analyzed, resolved, and are clear at month ends
- Responsible for preparing month end reconciliations and balance sheet schedules ensuring they match to the trail balance, following up to clear any differences/reconciling items
- Prepare monthly reporting & issue the corporate internal financial reports based on the individual monthly reporting packages, consolidation entries & consolidation eliminations
- Monitor and support taxation issues, multiple jurisdictional sales and use fax filings
- Manage self and other financial resources to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Responsible for capital asset tracking and control
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expense
- Participate in ERP optimization projects
- Assist in the maintenance of Master Data within NetSuite
- Other duties as assigned
What our client offers:
- Being part of a growing company and the opportunity to make a positive impact in our business
- Competitive compensation of $100K annually and benefits package and benefits package
- Professional development opportunities
- Dedicated office space
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Share This Job