Los Alamitos California 90720
Full Time Monday – Friday
$52,000 a year
Advisor Resource Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our supportive, fun, and professional team in and insurance & investment firm. This is a part-time position reporting directly to the office manager to assist with general office tasks. You should be a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
To do this role properly, you must have a detailed and comprehensive understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, use of databases, Teams, Zoom and otherwise very computer and internet savvy.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation to clients.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, excel spreadsheets, CRM databases, and presentation software.
- Performing office duties that may include ordering supplies and managing a records database and filing.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, mail, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Run insurance illustrations and in-force ledgers
- Contact clients and process service requests: late payments, address changes, bank change information, loan requests and ISA service inquiries
- Perform clerical/administrative activities i.e., filing documentation to case files, photocopying documents, reports, and tracking
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or other relevant support experience.
- Proficient knowledge of MS applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of the life insurance and investment business a huge plus.
- Knowledge of client centric database helpful.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow within the company. We offer a 401(K) with a 6% match and also cover health insurance. Our office is unique as we do quarterly outings for our employees to acknowledge our successes when we hit our goals. It’s a family run business and we treat everyone as family. So we are looking for people that want to grow with the company enjoy coming to work.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: This position will be physically located in our Los Alamitos office.
Share This Job