Agency Temp Data Entry Coordinator
Agency Temp Data Entry Coordinator
Kennesaw GA US 30144
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Data Entry Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Data Entry Coordinator to join our team.
Maintains corporate database by keying data from selected input documents, conforming strictly to written data entry and document processing procedures.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Maintains corporate database by keying data from selected input documents, conforming strictly to written data entry and document processing procedures. Safeguards the confidentiality of all information and prevents access by unauthorized individuals.
- Verifies and complies with local, state and federal tax code for each new employee entered and those who move across jurisdictions. Ensures all tax code entries are in accordance to the needs of the WSEE and taxing entities.
- Provides positive, responsive service, communicating with requestors to ensure satisfaction. Meets deadlines, keeping supervisor and/or team leader(s) informed of the possibility of any backlog or delays.
- Check documents received for completeness and accuracy and returns if all essential elements as outlined by approved procedures are not present. Forwards work to Records for final quality check. Follows up on documents returned to be sure deficiencies are corrected and all procedures are followed. Reports all problems and deviations from policy to supervisor.
- Proofs and verifies accuracy of own work and other Data Entry Coordinators.
- Runs computer reports as directed by supervisor.
- Files documents according to procedures.
- Provides front desk receptionist relief.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
- High School Diploma is required.
- A minimum of one year work related experience or performing data entry into a Windows-based application or related experience is required.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing. Competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and basic business mathematic calculations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressure-filled environment.
- Must maintain a high degree of accuracy, speed, and attention to detail.
- Ability to type accurately. Maintains a superior degree of follow-through on all assigned work and provides high customer service.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job