Kingwood TX US
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Senior Sales Business Analyst
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Business Analyst to join our team.
This position is responsible for utilizing data to solve key business problems. This position will develop and implement critical business solutions through information gathering, synthesis, review, and testing. This role will use mathematical and statistical methods to determine if process improvements are set at the right levels and how production and other practices can be improved to increase profits and efficiencies.
Under general supervision and much decision making:
- Analyzes data and applies synthesis and reviewing techniques to explain what they mean and how they support the team initiatives.
- Explores issues in the areas of Sales, Sales Management, and other areas around the Growth division for efficiencies and productivity gains.
- Uses mathematical and statistical methods to determine if process improvements are set at the right levels and how production and other practices can be improved to increase profits and efficiency.
- Collects data during interviews and from computer system databases; compiles this information into reports for upper-level management to review.
- Utilizes data to solve key business problems. Provides relevant insights to help the department make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow.
- Identifies the needs of the business organization and develops plans to determine the overall direction it should take to actualize its goals.
- Drives critical business insights by gathering, reviewing, and testing data. Applies a number of measures to provide solutions to key business questions.
- Assists the Sales Enablement team in developing other strategies, identifying new growth initiatives, and building a pipeline of partnership opportunities.
- Maintains responsibility for strategy (planning, prioritization, and decision making), and putting plans into action in conjunction with team and division goals and projects.
- Works closely with Product, Growth, Sales, and Business Development to increase its market share.
- Develops processes and tools to monitor and analyze business performance.
- Assists in the development of new Sales Business Analysts through mentoring, coaching, and training.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, information management, or a related field is required.
- Five to seven years of business analyst work experience is required.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- No licenses or certifications are required. International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Certificate in Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of project stakeholders who may have competing interests through powerful communication skills.
- Proven experience with Salesforce/Einstein systems.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover processes and strategic business frameworks.
- Curious, motivated, and highly organized self-starter and decision maker capable of working with limited supervision.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Communicates effectively, verbally and in writing, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in clear and accessible business terms.
- Broad working knowledge of business processes, business case, and framework.
- Broad working knowledge of Windows operating systems and a wide variety of desktop applications (including spreadsheets, word processors, presentation graphics) in a network environment, and Internet browsers and related Internet tools.
- Familiarity with one or more Analytics tools utilized by Insperity (Tableau, Salesforce Einstein, Dataiku, etc.).
- Problem solving skills with the ability to apply unique and creative approaches to resolve issues and able to deal with conflicts and problems constructively.
- Demonstrated analytical, statistical, and critical thinking skills.
- Exhibits a positive team player attitude with a sense of urgency directed toward the provision of successful solutions for specific projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, be a self-starter, be innovative, and actively seek new or better methods of competence.
- Possesses excellent customer relations skills, organizational skills, and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job