Business Performance Advisor
Business Performance Advisor
Florham Park New Jersey 07932
Outside Sales Consultant (Business Performance Advisor)
At Insperity, you can build a book of business to truly call your own. In addition to a competitive base salary, you’ll earn residual income as long as that business remains a client. And we’ll provide you the tools to be successful.
We’re in search of salespeople who know that making a sale is about being an advisor – helping the client find the right solution for their unique human resource needs.
- This is not simply a transactional sales position. You’ll be expected to build relationships and become a trusted advisor to your potential clients.
- This is not inside sales. You will be the boots on the ground and actively prospect to find potential clients.
- This is not an unsupported role. You’ll have the backing of an organization dedicated to helping you make the deal and a service team committed to keeping your clients happy – even after the sale is complete.
- Consultative – You’d rather build relationships and recommend the best solution based on needs and challenges.
- Motivated by a big payoff – We’re talking long-term residual income.
- Business savvy – Maybe you’ve had your own business or have the spirit of an entrepreneur. Either way you know the heart of a business owner
- Good with people – You’re able to take on an advisory role with the C-suite in a professional manner.
- Connected – You’re growing a network of business executives who can help expand your sales pipeline.
What you’ll do
- Identify small and midsize businesses to offer Insperity’s human resource services and technology.
- Call on business owners virtually and in person to explain how Insperity’s HR solutions can help solve their challenges.
- Engage your network and build lasting partnerships.
- Accomplish sales goals determined by management.
What’s in it for you?
- Guaranteed base, plus bonuses
- Residual income on clients until they are no longer clients
- 19 days PTO, 9 paid holidays, full benefits to start
- Sales, marketing, service and loyalty teams at the ready to help bring in potential clients as well as help you complete the deal
- Resources such as networking events to bring current and potential clients together
- Flexible work environment
- A company culture that focuses on core values and a mission statement of helping businesses succeed so communities prosper
- A company that has been identified as a “best place to work” 150+ times across the country
- A trusted advisor to America’s best businesses since 1986.
- A provider of human resource solutions to over 100,000 companies.
- Financially sound, with 2020 revenue of $4.3 billion and 83 offices in major U.S. markets.
- Planning for continued growth in 2022 and beyond.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job