Columbus Ohio 43082
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Client Liaison to join our team.
This position is responsible for creating a positive client experience by demonstrating genuine care and delivering unmatched service for external and internal customers while leading interactions and consistently exceeding expectations. This position ensures that the service strategy plans are developed, monitored, completed, and delivered for their client base. Provides value that positively impacts our clients’ businesses and results in retention and growth. Facilitates client review meetings with team members, and based on outcome, coordinate service delivery and/or action plans. Troubleshoots situations, educate clients, develop partnerships with stakeholders, and solicit referrals.
Under limited supervision and moderate decision-making:
• Starts with a conceptual idea or vision and then develops systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results oriented.
• Aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner’s perspective.
• Leads a team through a client/team meeting or planning process.
• Uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior in a variety of business circumstances.
• Oversees development and facilitation of client service strategy plan for client base.
• Develops and maintains relationship as trusted advisor with client owners, client appointed contacts or on-site supervisors.
• Executes level of care playbook through authentic and intentional delivery as a client advocate.
• Analyzes and recommends suggestions for client concerns and develops action plans for correction.
• Assists clients with obtaining and interpreting service information.
• Participates in prospect meetings with sales and service team members.
• Coordinates service delivery for multiple locations.
• Coordinates service delivery from multiple Insperity departments.
• Develops and maintains relationships with all Insperity departments.
• Assists various departments’ personnel with technical or complex issues encountered by the client owners, client appointed contacts, or on-site supervisor.
• Educates and encourages client usage of all technical applications and/or product offerings.
• Educates new team members on technical applications and/or product offerings used by Insperity.
• Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
• Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
• Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Three to five years of experience is required.
• Multi-tasking and identifying priorities.
• Presentation skills to include proficiency in design and delivery.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective problem solving/decision making skills.
• Ability to manage and direct multiple projects on an on-going basis.
• Ability to adapt and champion change.
• Proficient listening and comprehension skills.
• Ability to solicit referrals from clients.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn applications and programs as needed.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job