Client Relationship Executive
Client Relationship Executive
Denver CO US 80237
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
Client Relationship Executive
We are currently seeking a Account Executive, MidMarket Service Operations to join our team.
As the Middle Market client advocate and strategic partner, provides timely advice around the company’s products and services that best meet client’s business needs. This position leads and guides others in leveraging opportunities to set up the client for success by delivery of solutions that positively impact the client’s business and creates client loyalty.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Utilizing the Account Management Plan, defines a relationship strategy that ensures all key decision makers and client “buyer” relationships are leveraged to drive individual wins and business results for the client company. Builds relationship improvement plans and actions as needed to ultimately drive client loyalty and renewal. As a trusted client advisor, creates a pipeline of future business opportunities and revenue driving or value added strategic services for clients.
- Engages at least quarterly with client executives to assess strategic business needs and challenges and translate business strategy into human capital opportunities that have business impact to the client. Translates client expectations, and shares constructive feedback and important and relevant information with appropriate internal resources.
- Guides the client through a thorough analysis by knowing the client’s industry, current and future business trends and practices to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses. Leverages internal partners to identify, collect and organize data for analysis and decision-making. Develops strategies and plans, resulting in a systematic approach to addressing client needs. Ensures that the customer perspective is the driving force behind business decisions and activities.
- Positions services and sells solutions by consulting with client executives, gaining commitment and coordinating implementation timelines. Partners with the service team and internal departments to facilitate delivery of standard and customized services in a way that is appropriately sequenced to match client readiness and capacity.
- Leverages internal resources to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals with a focus on impact.Ensures deadlines are met and keeps stakeholders informed of project status. Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures. Ensures that self and service team are able to present recommendations and anticipated outcomes that clearly show how company products, services and ideas would meet client’s needs. Ensures that all facilitated meetings serve business objectives while using appropriate interpersonal styles and considering the potential contributions of others.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks in a timely manner; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed. Escalates complex client issues and follows through to resolution, ensuring appropriate communication to all involved parties. Must adjust effectively while working with different clients who have different structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Meets regularly with the assigned service team to prepare for client presentations and develop result oriented service plans. Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Effectively articulates and translates client goals and strategies to service teams and internal groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required. Master’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- Seven to ten years of experience in related field is required. Must have experience managing relationships with senior leaders with varying styles in client organizations. Must have experience applying financial, industry and market trends to client situations. Must have demonstrated multi-account/matrix environment management experience.
- Prior experience demonstrating business acumen with “C” level executives in an executive customer service environment.
- Ability to leverage relationships/partnerships to accurately forecast customer retention, attrition, and growth.
- Familiarity with HR strategic and operational functions is required.
- Project management skills and meeting facilitation skills are needed, including follow up techniques for keeping projects on track.
- Knowledge of how to diagnose people or organizational issues in a corporate and small business environment. Including analysis of financial statements, researching current workplace trends and identifying system or process issues.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Comfortable with technology solutions such as Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems.
- Excellent presentation and group facilitation skills.
If yes, up to 30% of time
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’re regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work.”
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $100,700 – $113,810.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job