Client Renewal Specialist, Life & Health
Client Renewal Specialist, Life & Health
Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Client Renewal Specialist, Life and Health
We are currently seeking a Client Renewal Specialist, Life and Health to join our team.
Responsible for book of business policy renewal activities and customer support for the Insperity Insurance Services (IIS) business unit. This position under general supervision and moderate decision-making, guided by policy and focused on daily operations with a direct impact on client retention, works in an insurance agency environment and is responsible for supporting and meeting the service needs of all clients, their employees and internal service and sales team members who seek information from IIS.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of all IIS Property & Casualty/Life and Health products and services, as well as applicable regulations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of eligibility, open enrollment and qualifying events for Life & Health products.
- Meets retention and production goals and objectives as established.
- Handles incoming service calls from customers and processes customer policy change requests.
- Conducts policyholder’s insurance needs analysis, at renewal or as otherwise necessary.
- Maintains excellent customer service standards to ensure customer satisfaction and responds timely to all service requests in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Treats each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity.
- Documents and follows through on service issues.
- Verifies phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update agency management systems, as needed.
- Maintains client relationships with scheduled follow up phone calls and/or emails and follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, responds to queries, solicits further sales, and solves or escalates unresolved issues.
- Maintains accurate/timely account status in IIS Agency Management and/or other related systems.
- Fosters strong relationships with customers to meet business unit client retention goals and company loyalty objective.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients, as needed.
- Provides feedback to management regarding potential trends related to reported service issues.
- Collaborates with internal constituents to maintain highest level of customer service quality and productivity.
- Creates and/or generates business metrics reports as requested.
- Follows all rules and regulations as it applies to HIPAA and all other applicable insurance regulations in a professional manner and maintains compliance with training requirements in regards to such regulations.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent is required. Bachelor degree in related field is preferred.
- One to two years related work experience is preferred.
- Insurance license for Life and Health Lines is required.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Proven analytical aptitude and ability to work toward specific measurable performance targets.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent ability to commit to and follow through on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Interprets, communicates and summarizes orally and in writing, complex issues, conclusions and decisions related to all aspects of customer service, client renewals and client retention.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (especially database programs) and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job