Clinical Data Coordinator
Clinical Data Coordinator
West Hollywood California 90069
Berenson Cancer Center is one of the only outpatient medical clinics devoted exclusively to multiple myeloma cancer treatment and research. Led by world-renowned oncologist and researcher, James R. Berenson, MD., Berenson Cancer Center is a pioneer in creating cutting-edge treatments for patients with myeloma and associated blood cancers. This clinic is located near Beverly Hills in the Sunset Medical Tower in West Hollywood, California, USA.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as the Data Coordinator will include:
Data collection and management for clinical research studies
- Collect and transcribe patient clinical data and study related information from our EHR system and physical charts
- Perform routine data retrievals/exports and joining with existing databases
- Create and update organized databases using shared Excel spreadsheets
- Design and maintain efficient systems for the processing and quality control of data
Data analysis and presentation
- Perform data analysis and prepare statistical models and figures for publication using GraphPad Prism 9.
- Communicate data findings effectively with data dashboards and presentations.
- Create research manuscripts to submit for publication and technical reports for external data queries and research grants.
Research blood specimens
- Manage the daily scheduling, logging, and transfer of research blood specimens
- Coordinate and provide data for research teams to track specimens designated for study
- Generate monthly reports of logged specimens.
- Ensure IRB patient compliance forms are completed and recorded
Dr. Berenson’s personal records:
- Curate research articles from PubMed, Web of Science, and Google Scholar
- Xerox and file documents
- Manage and maintain a master filing catalogue
- Update Dr. Berenson’s CV
General administrative support
- Assist with setting up equipment for zoom meetings.
- Help to troubleshoot technical computer issues.
- Liaison with administrative team on projects
- Deliver/fax patient medical records to external medical institutions
You should have
- Bachelor’s degree in health related field
- Experience in advanced excel formulas or prior coding experience
We offer you:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Share This Job