Hickory North Carolina
For over 60 years, our client has continuously pioneered advances in vacuum technology. Their foam gripper automatically senses and closes the check valves in areas without product, allowing the same gripper to be used without additional setup or re-programming. From grippers to complete turn-key vacuum handling systems, our client offers a quick response to supply the best solution for their customers. With manufacturing and design facilities in Europe and the USA, you can see why 60 countries and counting trust them to handle projects.
As the CNC Machinist, you will be in direct communication and involvement with the Operations Manager and staff on all aspects for the completion of work that meets quality standards in a manner that provides cost-effective manufacturing service to the company and the customer. You will be responsible for machining and measuring components and maintenance of machines.
As an ideal candidate, you should have:
- High school or equivalent
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience in related field and/or training
- Experience with CNC machine programming
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets, and Email Communication.
Your responsibilities as the CNC Machinist will include:
- Set up machines for production components.
- Machine/fabricate standard and special components.
- Continuous inspection of components while in process.
- Complete secondary operations as required.
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment while following all safety standards.
- Complete machinery maintenance and repairs as required.
- Responsible for stock of all shop tooling.
- Record notations of necessary updates or changes to drawings.
- Assure production schedule and ship dates are met consistently.
- Inform management of potential problems while participating and incorporating solutions for problems.
- Supervise and train fellow employees when necessary.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their competitive compensation of $25-$27 per hour, depending on experience, and extensive benefits package enhance their commitment to your success.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job