Louisville Kentucky 40203
Commercial Lenders: (within our office locations in: LA, KY, AL, MI, IL, MO, KS, MS, TN)
At Liberty Bank, we work hard, play hard, invest where our heart lives and pursue freedom for all. We’re passionate about helping more people achieve more freedom. There’s real freedom here – the freedom you have as an individual to attain your goals, as a business to achieve your idea of success or even as a community that is gathering strength to reach its full potential. By investing in the development of personal goals, business objectives and communities, we’re making a difference by using our resources to get things done.
If you are passionate about impacting the lives of others and understand that your success has a positive effect on the company’s bottom line, and the communities we serve then please apply today to join our winning team!
As a Commercial Lender, you’ll bring a proven track record of consistent high dollar commercial loan production and middle market experience. The Lender is responsible for aggressively soliciting and generating new commercial loan business while expanding existing commercial customer relationships. You must be an assertive, self-starter with a professional demeanor, strong sales, and business development experience to prospect for new relationships using local networks and personal connections. You’ll also be responsible for developing relationships with various community and professional organizations, which can be a source of new commercial loan activity. This role will be responsible for managing a commercial lending portfolio with moderate oversight support from management.
We prefer employees work in one of our office locations. Please visit our website to learn more: https://www.libertybank.net/customer_care/locations/
What does it take to become a Commercial Lender?
• Minimum of 2 years of experience understanding of underwriting, structuring, covenanting, risk-rating, and pricing simple and complex commercial loan transactions.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field preferred.
• Read, analyze, and interpret business, professional, technical or government documents.
• Write reports, loan memorandum, business correspondence.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That’s why we offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including:
• Paid vacation and holidays, personal and sick days
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Adoption Assistance
• Educational Reimbursement
• 401K and match
• EAP/Health and Welfare Assistance
• Training and Development
• Online Marketplace* discounts on a variety of goods and services
• Leadership Development
• ERG/ Ambassador Group
• Free and reduced rate bank services
We do our best to make sure Liberty Bank and Trust is an incredible place not just to work but to build a career. We want you to learn, grow and share in the success you help create. Within the company there is also future opportunity for growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job