Full time – $17.50 an hour
Monday-Friday 5:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Recruitment Bonus $300 after 30 days and $300 after 90 days
Bradford Airport Logistics (BAL) offers a tremendous career opportunity in a high growth environment that brings together technology and services within the exciting aviation industry. Check us out at: www.airportlogistics.org
Bradford Airport Logistics is seeking a detailed oriented Communications Coordinator to perform a variety of clerical, recordkeeping, and customer service tasks to assist with the smooth operation of the facility.
At Bradford, we take pride in being the best, which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about leading the logistics industry. We offer an innovative and dynamic company culture, with a clear path to promotion based on merit. Find out more about us at www.airportlogistics.org.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive pay starting at $17.50 per hour
· $300 bonus after 30 days, $300 more after 90 days
· Significant opportunity for career growth
· Professional development plan that positions you for success
· Annual pay increases
· Employer-paid health insurance (excellent UHC $1,500 deductible coverage)
· 401K with employer contribution
· Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
Bradford Airport Logistics is #1 in our industry. We manage vendor relationships for all consumable goods entering the Orlando (MCO) International Airport terminals. We also deliver these goods in a secure, safe, and efficient manner so our customers have what they want when they want it.
We take pride in being the best, which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about leading the logistics industry. We offer an innovative, dynamic, company culture, with a clear path to promotion based on merit.
· Handle incoming telephone calls in a professional, courteous manner, and direct them to the appropriate parties
· Complete follow-up communication as needed including information and any action taken
· Assist operations working in the warehouse during busy or high-activity periods
· Manage BAL AMIS CRM records, progress, follow-up, and reporting
· Receive, sort, file, and retrieve forms, correspondence, and documents
· Compile reports and summaries of work; update, check, and complete records, forms and documents; verify discrepancies and makes corrections
· Respond to emails in a professional, accurate, and timely manner
· Order, receive, and maintain supplies
· Perform other duties as required or assigned
· Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
· Ability to learn and become proficient in using and managing BAL AMIS information system with minimal supervision
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner via email, phone conversation, and in person
· Ability be able to pass an extensive background check
· Ability to work well under pressure and manage competing demands
· Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Find out more about us at www.airportlogistics.org.
Come join the Bradford team for a challenging and rewarding career in a fun-loving environment with people who care for each other – as we together “Help Airports to Run Great”!
Interested? Text airport16 to 713-322-4224 to start the process!
For those ready to work for #1 in the industry, please apply today!
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, airport background check and clean driving record review.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job