Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are looking for a Compensation Consultant to join our team! This position will be responsible for providing expertise to clients and HR Specialists in the development and implementation of compensation programs.
- Provides consultative services to Workforce Optimization clients (WO) and Insperity client service providers on compensation issues pertaining to base salary and variable pay treatment of worksite employees, competitive practices, and regulatory mandates. Undertakes client interactions and research necessary to formulate and issue responses.
- Contributes to the effective operation of the salary survey request fulfillment process by guiding the successful extraction, documentation, and transmission of market data to clients. Reviews processes and recommends approaches to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of outputs.
- Benchmarks positions and prepares wage and salary information in spreadsheet format that is numerically and geographically accurate and professionally presented.
- Manages and conducts information gathering functions, data analysis and report preparation.
- Prepares instructional materials and presents educational sessions to field service personnel on compensation service offerings and issues.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Develops internal resources (i.e., tools, templates, techniques) to enable Insperity client service providers to support clients in addressing compensation issues as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s Degree with concentration in business or industrial relations is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in the compensation or related human resource field is required.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software. Effective utilization of internet software, e-mail, printers, FAX, and copiers.
- Advanced use of statistical software (e.g., SPSS) modules to perform diagnostic applications (i.e., regression analysis, discriminant analysis, etc.).
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job