There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Coordinator, Client Services
We are currently seeking a Coordinator, Client Services to join our team.
Under intermittent supervision, provides administrative and clerical support to designated staff members; coordinates telephone calls, visitors and incoming/outgoing correspondence; maintains department meeting calendars; makes travel arrangements and arranges meetings; coordinates routine personnel, budget, payroll, expense account documentation; proofreads outgoing documents for correctness and accuracy; sets up and maintains filing system; assembles data for special projects and prepares routine reports, including minor statistical work; provides primary backup for client termination process; maintains the State Separation Notice processes; and serves as a backup to Executive Assistant and Field Operations Administrator.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
• Provides administrative and clerical assistance to Vice President, Service Operations; Managing Director, Service Operations; and designated staff members. Prepares presentations, graphics, charts and reports as needed.
• Coordinates telephone calls, visitors and incoming/outgoing correspondence; determines which interactions should be handled by department head or referred to another staff member or another department.
• Maintains department meeting calendars and conference room calendar; makes travel arrangements and arranges meetings; assists in agenda preparation, gathers information and contacts meeting participants.
• Coordinates routine personnel, budget, payroll, expense account documentation, and purchasing/acquisition duties, including getting signatures in a timely basis.
• Proofreads outgoing documents for correctness and accuracy.
• Assembles data for special projects and prepares routine reports, including minor statistical work.
• Serves as the primary backup for functions related to client terminations and reinstatements and the State separations notice processes.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Two or more years of experience in administrative or related clerical positions is required. Administrative training in an accredited program is preferred.
• Principles, practices and procedures of office administration, office methods, and equipment; clerical methods, techniques and filing procedures. Performing responsible administrative and clerical work requiring some independent judgment with speed and accuracy; learning, interpreting, and applying organizational policies, laws, rules and regulations; taking responsibility for the compilation and organization of reports; composing correspondence on own initiative.
• Correct business English, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and arithmetic at a level necessary for satisfactory job performance; operation of standard office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; typing accurately from clear copy at 65 words per minute; transcribing from recorded or hand written information accurately; interacting with the public and company personnel tactfully and courteously; answering questions and giving information in person and over the telephone.
• Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment, familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.