Corporate Learning and Development Consultant
Corporate Learning and Development Consultant
Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Corporate Learning & Development Consultant
We are currently seeking a Corporate Learning & Development Consultant to join our team. This position is responsible for the design, development, presentation, measurement and evaluation of Insperity’s Corporate learning and development programs. Additionally, this position researches and consults on human resource related topics including onboarding, engagement, leadership and retention. This position includes responsibility for the new employee and supervisor workshops and training, leadership development, compliance training classes and personal development course offerings.
- Designs, develops, presents, measures and evaluates corporate learning and development programs and other initiatives using a variety of delivery methods both live and online. Programs include new employee and supervisor workshops and training, leadership training, performance appraisal training, compliance training and other programs as appropriate.
- Builds relationships with internal clients, the Performance Improvement team, Sales Performance Improvement and other departments and stakeholders to form a seamless integration of service delivery.
- Provides consulting and research on issues including onboarding, recognition, leadership and other topics for HR best practices.
- Consults with internal clients and analyzes requests for Learning and Development opportunities.
- Analyzes, develops and updates existing programs and materials to enhance and reinforce performance development and company or departmental needs.
- Determines the best platform for training delivery such as in person, on location in remote offices or via the Insperity Media Player. Coordinates periodic WebEx training with other department members intended to keep supervisors up-to-date on current HR issues and trends. Creates ongoing training opportunities throughout the year such as podcasts, which are available to all employees on a variety of business and personal development topics.
- Designs and develops personal development offerings based on department needs.
- Acts as a backup to other training and development group members.
- Participates in department projects such as health fair, wellness initiatives and community involvement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or a related field is preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in the field of Human Resources and three or more years experience in the design and delivery of learning and development programs is required.
- PHR/SPHR certification is preferred.
- Excellent presentation, group facilitation and project management skills are required. Ability to identify and implement innovative solutions and work with customers at all levels of the organization. Current command of the complex body of harassment and discrimination laws is required; also, principles, practices and procedures of human resource management and organizational development, including methods and techniques of employee counseling, management and supervisory procedures and practices; methods of improving productivity, efficiencies, and communications in the workplace.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles, processes, and methodologies including methods and techniques used in training assessment, design, development, and measurement. Ability to look at situations systematically, taking into consideration the larger context including competing pressures, resource constraints and anticipated change.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in WebEx software for conducting training and meetings; experience in website design and/or updating a preference.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job