Culture & Engagement Director
Culture & Engagement Director
Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Culture & Engagement Director
We are currently seeking a Culture & Engagement Director to join our team.
This position is responsible for executing talent strategies and plans that produce engaged employees and create a values-based culture where people are central to the business growth and the employer brand. Partners with Marketing and Recruiting to ensure that all communications and processes align to the desired employee experience. Partners with the Insights and Analytics team to leverage organization data, research, and employee listening platforms to gain talent insights. Creates and implements measurable, results oriented programs and plans that increase employee engagement and productivity.
- Leads Commonality & Cohesion (“C&C”) initiatives and oversees the integration and communication of processes and plans that support a diverse and inclusive work environment. Accountable to creating the plans by engaging with all levels of leadership and facilitating the expertise of internal resources, including the C&C Task Force. Reports results to senior leadership on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Works with the C&C Task Force, Marketing and the Corporate HR department to communicate and implement company initiatives that enhance the culture and create accountability for leaders to nurture an inclusive team environment.
- Executes effective methods for gathering employee feedback, keeping a pulse on the employee experience, leader effectiveness and the employee value proposition. Develops meaningful reports for internal teams and facilitates conversations that lead to the creation of action plans and a continuous improvement mindset at the department and company level.
- Works with Thought Leadership and Authority Marketing to foster alignment between the internal and external corporate message specific to C&C, the employee experience and culture.
- Works with Corporate HR department leaders to foster an environment of data driven decision making across the company by regularly reviewing survey data and people trends that support departmental workforce planning.
- Maintains knowledge, subject matter expertise, and thought leadership in areas of culture transformation, diversity and inclusion, workforce planning and employee engagement while maintaining an awareness and point of view on trends and best practices.
- Provides a consistent, exemplary internal experience across the organization with a results-driven approach and balanced emphasis on culture development, communication planning, change management and informed decision making.
- Aspires to and practices the Corporate HR department mission to engage strategically with leaders and employees to serve the company culture, grow the business and make a difference in our communities.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Communications, or related field or a combination of education and experience is required.
- Eight to ten years of D&I programming, organization development or culture design is required.
- Experience in business, operations and change management is required. Experience in the PEO or consulting industry is desirable.
- Certification(s) in Group Facilitation, Organizational Diagnostics or Talent Development is preferred.
- Experienced in leading cross-functional project teams in a collaborative and consensus-based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategies into critical talent and workforce strategies/ initiatives.
- Ability to innovate and challenge current norms to drive change in the organization and work with people of varying backgrounds and organizational levels.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to changing structures and priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in program development/design that is customizable and scalable; able to effectively tailor and present initiatives to a diverse group of constituents.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, and the ability to organize, analyze and summarize with superior writing and editing skills.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and apply company policies, objectives and procedures including developing, organizing, and implementing new policies and processes.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, schedule, coordinate and make decisions and judgment relating to assigned projects and other responsibilities.
- Significant experience working with people at all levels of an organization; demonstrated ability to influence and support senior leadership.
- Commitment to diverse and inclusive engagement and an ability to connect with others and cultivate relationships based on mutual trust and respect, collegiality, and kindness.
- Ability to anticipate and avoid issues and to negotiate effectively.
- Travel up to 15% of time
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job