View all jobs

Customer Experience Lead – USA

Job Title

Customer Experience Lead – USA

Job ID

14388

Location

Houston Texas 77019

Customer Experience Lead – USA

About our client:

For over 30 years, they’ve been trusted partners to their Marine, Energy and Corporate customers. Their team understands the travel DNA of these sectors and have on average 8 years’ service with the company.

Our client’s team are passionate about service excellence, technology and collaboration with customers seeking a sustainable and reliable corporate travel management company. Their people enjoy their reputation for business integrity and know that they can influence their continued growth and success.

Corporate travel management is an exciting, fast paced environment. Whether our client’s teams are booking travel, training their people, building technology, managing their customer relations and supplier network, or working in the sales team, they place the traveler at the heart of what they do.

Your role:

You will work with the Sales Manager to build a portfolio of customers, set priorities for day-to-day operations, provide daily insight, and ensure consultants are delivering a full and satisfying customer experience. You will be expected to deliver quality personalized service from the team which results in retention of existing customers and the successful implementation of new customers to grow the team portfolio. You will spend approximately 20% of time on Customer Experience Lead responsibilities, with the remaining 80% of time reserved for the provision of fully comprehensive travel services to customers.

To be successful, you should have:

  • Educated to degree level. In the absence of formal qualifications, education to HND, A-Level / Highers and a proven track record in business travel operations.
  • Proven track record of more than three years in business travel management operations during which the post holder has worked with a wide range of customers including the SME market as well as large multi-national corporates. Marine and Offshore experience is beneficial but not essential.
  • GDS experience, business customer service, business communication, customer relationships.

Your responsibilities as the Customer Service Lead will include:        

  • Utilize existing network and knowledge to provide warm leads to Sales Managers.
  • Set priorities for daily workload to ensure consistent customer service excellence for team portfolio.
  • Providing feedback on the skills of the team to the Operations Manager to highlight where development is needed.
  • First point of escalation for travel consultants to resolve complex internal, customer, or supplier enquiries.
  • Daily checks to oversee the quality of service delivered.
  • Stay well-informed of supplier updates pertaining to the team.
  • Build and maintain client relationships in tandem with the CRM team.
  • Weekly team meetings to review updates and priorities weekly tasks.
  • Maintain customer information and requirements in company and traveler profiles.
  • Coordinating and booking all travel services for the team’s portfolio of customers.
  • Proactively suggest new services to enhance the customer experience.
  • Performance of the role is measured by customer feedback and adherence to customer SLAs.

Best-in-Class Benefits:

We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $60,000-$70,000 annually, depending on experience and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.

Our client is an equal opportunity employer and welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.