Customer Experience Specialist
Customer Experience Specialist
Customer Experience Specialist – Hybrid
Who is ActivEngage?
ActivEngage is a tech company with people-powered messaging solutions for car dealerships. We provide a service focused on relationships and make it the foundation for working as a team, investing in our community, and valuing our staff. Joining our team means that you’ll be a part of helping to innovate the automotive industry’s digital experiences. We’ll never stop believing that great people are what make a business grow and succeed.
A Day in the Life of a Customer Experience Specialist …
As the Customer Experience Specialist, you will ensure our users are happy, engaged, and reference-able through quick, thorough responses to support tickets and calls and proactively reaching out to their accounts to measure engagement and satisfaction and to propose new services that may enhance their ActivEngage experience. This fast-paced role requires a passion for customer success and a knack for problem-solving. Must enjoy interacting with clients and co-workers.
As the Customer Experience (CX) Specialist, you will need…
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
· Automotive industry experience preferred, and previous B2B experience a plus
· Salesforce experience preferred
· Proﬁcient phone, verbal, and written communication skills
We require our CX Specialist to have a private workspace in your house with a door, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours, along with the following computer requirements and peripherals:
· 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor or newer running at a minimum of 2.00 GHz Windows 10 or 11 operating system with latest updates. Our software does not support Mac. 4GB of RAM minimum. 8GB preferred
· 15″ monitor or larger, each with 1080p or greater resolution (a second monitor is preferred) Webcam or integrated camera on laptop or iPad/phone. – This is used for team meetings and coaching meetings
· Headset with a microphone for phone calls
· A webcam privacy cover is highly recommended when the webcam is not in use.
· Up-to-date active virus and malware protection software and a properly configured, working firewall.
· Google Chrome browser with the latest updates
· Hard-Wired Broadband internet connection. Internet connectivity needs to be stable and fast enough to support video conferencing. Proof of 10mbps download x 2mbps upload (at a minimum) speed, and reliability will be required
As the CX Specialist, you will…
· Respond to incoming communications from Dealer Partners
· Compile reporting to review with Dealer Partners
· Set up new accounts, working with website providers and clients, and other partners
· Collaborate to troubleshoot and respond quickly
· Document all tasks, calls, emails, and issues within Salesforce so that trends can be identiﬁed and shared across departments
· Implement broad changes within the AE console and graphics deployment
· Review Sites conﬁrming graphics are correct and within compliance
· Ensure users are fully engaged with products/services
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to their success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $38K annually, depending on experience, and extensive benefits package, including:
· Bonus potential
· Dental, health, and vision insurance
· Paid time off
· Hybrid work schedule
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· A Fun, Friendly, People-Focused Culture
Our client is an equal-opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages workplace diversity. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job