Data Analyst I (Local-Remote)
Data Analyst I (Local-Remote)
MARLBOROUGH MA US 01752-1977
Data Analyst I –Local Remote
Our client’s Data Solutions team supports and maintains their product. Their product is the backbone of the company’s product portfolio. It is a single repository leveraged by modules to optimize client’s AP lifecycle. Their Data Solutions team is expanding and seeking a Data Analyst I.
Our client’s product is a software as a Service solution that uses AI and human oversight to analyze data from all client’s ERP & P-Card systems to identify overpayments, analyze internal operations, determine the quality of Vendor Master Files, and spot potential fraud issues. It expedites the research process and empowers clients with the necessary details to resolve root causes and implement preventative actions.
As an Data Analyst I on the Data Solutions Team, you will have exposure to Accounts Payable and Purchasing datasets from Fortune 500 companies. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and analyze daily/weekly/monthly data feeds received from clients
- Ensure all data is loaded and review the raw data through Glantus’ proprietary technology
- Run the data through Glantus’ software and review the results to help identify lost profits
- Develop new reports in SQL to help improve the overall client experience
- Respond to client’s queries and ad hoc report requests
- Analyze results and help improve the algorithms for new clients
- Develop and maintain dashboards using DevExpress for both the product modules and internal stakeholders
To be successful, you should have:
- 1- 2 years of experience using and developing with SQL
- Accounting classwork or experience analyzing data for an Accounting or Purchasing department
- Bachelor’s Degree
Our client prefers you to have:
- Accounting or Business Degree with a concentration in Accounting
- Experience working at a SaaS Company
- Experience developing and working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of Relational Database Structure
- Detail orientated with a strong ability to stay focused
- Can communicate ideas clearly and effectively in a team environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to think and act independently
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Time management and organizational skills
- Adept at being able to research and solve problems independently
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $65,000-$70,000 annually, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Share This Job