Take your analytical skills to the next level. Our client offers customized analysis, insights, and recommended strategies across various business and personal financial concerns. They work collaboratively with licensed professionals whose business and personal planning clients want to make intelligent decisions based on a sophisticated blend of complex software and human expertise.
To be successful as the Data Specialist, you should have:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience
· Bookkeeping and/or business knowledge
· Continued development in financial industry knowledge
· Lifelong learning of updates to standards, regulations, and best practices
· Salesforce experience
Your responsibilities as the Data Specialist will include:
· Build/Refresh client Living Balance Sheets to Annual Insights standards
· Work with the relationship manager to collect all necessary data
· Assist relationship manager, advisors, and clients with connection issues
· Existing client satisfaction
· Develop plans, specifications, and documents to own and complete projects
· Recognizing areas for improvement in workflow
· Apply extensive and diverse knowledge and principles
· Willingness and ability to pivot/adapt to changing procedures
- Work both autonomously and concurrently with the team to ensure client satisfaction
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to their success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $46-60k annually, depending on experience, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages workplace diversity. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job