Digital Designer, Digital Adoption
Digital Designer, Digital Adoption
Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on Workplace Dynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 36 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Digital Designer, Digital Adoption
We are currently seeking a Instructional Designer to join our new team supporting Salesforce Sustainability. This position is responsible for the design of all Salesforce assets, consulting with clients and subject matter experts in order to analyze performance needs, recommend learning solutions, and produce instructional materials. Applies sound project management and instructional design principles to design and develop just-in-time training solutions, eLearning, job aids, manuals, and other learning solutions. Use software and design tools to create online content, including banner advertisements, artwork, social media graphics, and interactive web content based on the needs of the business.
Under minimal supervision and much decision-making:
- Conceptualize, scope, author, and test digital course materials, activities, and assessments that are aligned with learning outcomes
- Manage digital design and multimedia production including concept planning, storyboarding, and creating course roadmaps for Salesforce. Generate high-quality graphics and computer animations
- Provide instructional technology support and recommendations (determine format, approach, content level, and medium to achieve learning outcomes) for Salesforce
- Create, manage, and produce digital design solutions for a variety of uses websites, product graphics, email templates, social media graphics, brand campaigns, and photography. As needed, design and create prototypes and mock-ups
- Create deliver and modify embeddable interactive content. Develop, and incorporate multi-media, video, sound elements, motion graphics and animation as appropriate (Pendo)
- Translate creative concepts into visual design by working with cross-functional teams to take ideas from concept to execution, working with project managers, design teams, information technologists, and content experts. Make necessary improvements to existing graphics
- Work with the business and other stakeholders in the conceptualization phase, create templates, produce mock-ups, improve the quality of existing graphics, and run user testing on website and game features.
- Test designs for usability and quality
- Leads training projects and consults with project sponsors, subject matter experts, performers, vendors and/or other stakeholders. Plans and runs project meetings, presents strategies and recommendations, and provides ongoing communications.
- Follows established work processes to complete needs analyses, create project plans, develop performance objectives, interview performers, write storyboards, develop instructional materials, publish to the Learning Management System and/or Internal Communication Tools and evaluate business impact.
- Partners with Learning Consultant to chooses appropriate delivery methods and employs proven learning theory to create compelling content and activities that maximize knowledge transfer and retention.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies and seeks to continually enhance work methodologies and standards.
Supervises others: No
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Analyzing and understanding customer and business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements.
- Influencing, negotiating with and challenging stakeholders.
- Managing project teams, setting a collaborative team culture, building capability, and creating an environment of continuous learning.
- Providing technical expertise in business change, improvement, and transformation as it pertains to Salesforce
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles and HPT (Human Performance Technology) processes and methodologies. Ability to look at situations systematically taking into consideration the larger context including competing pressures, resource constraints and anticipated change.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation and group facilitating skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Prepares clear, concise, thorough, meaningful, and grammatically correct written reports, letters, memoranda, policies, and other written documents.
- Problem solving ability and able to deal with conflicts and problems constructively.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships and interact effectively with a wide range of people encountered during the course of employment.
- Ability to work independent with limited direction.
Strong understanding of:
- Change and business improvement tools and techniques.
- Organizational design principles
- Digital adoption and learning principles
- Program and project management tools and techniques, including agile principles.
- Effective engagement and facilitation techniques.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer and business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to objectively assess solutions to meet business demands, striking the right balance of people, technology, and process.
- Ability to design and facilitate training to meet the needs of the learner and the expectations of the business
- Highly skilled in using Microsoft, e-learning software, Adobe Suite of products and other graphic design products
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job