Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Director, Voice of Customer
We are currently seeking a Director, Voice of Customer to join our team. This position is responsible for driving strategic initiatives from ideation to implementation and leading the execution of insights and analytics roadmap initiatives, including enterprise Voice of the Customer across all Insperity business segments.
• Drives ongoing strategy to utilize customer insights to inform Insperity leadership.
• Manages customer “listening posts” across the customer lifecycle; conducts in-depth client
interviews; implements advisory boards and focus groups.
• Achieves deep understanding of the client experience across the customer lifecycle, from sales, lost
prospects, contract negotiation, implementation and onboarding, renewal, ongoing tenure and exit.
Monitors progress and change over time, developing indicators to measure impact of improvement
• Writes and delivers account-level thematic analysis based on client interviews for all Insperity
• Manages repository of client feedback data; codes transcripts; conduct quarterly targeted aggregated
analysis from repository.
• Develops scoring approach for qualitative data that allows for use of data in analysis: tracking
sentiment over time, measuring account level changes and use of data in descriptive and predictive
• Works with service, sales, marketing, technology, pricing and review, health and welfare, safety and
workers’ comp and consulting to ensure solid understanding of customer experience and develops
action plans that identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
• Manages resource center for secondary data tools and resources.
• Creates tools, materials and resources to maximize utilization of market insights across the
• Develops, coaches, mentors, and leads team members for sustained performance through
• Develops skill level of individuals through demonstrated leadership, mentoring, development,
planning and performance management.
• Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
• Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
• Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business, Statistics, Psychology or a related field is required.
• Seven to ten years of directly related, progressively responsible work experience is required.
• Proven skills in qualitative research methodologies and data analysis leading to improved business
performance, customer satisfaction and retention.
• Ability to effectively convey information derived from complex data sets to all levels of stakeholders.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts
in business terms and maintain effective work relations with those encountered within all levels of the
• Presents complex issues in a clear and persuasive manner effectively communicating
recommendations to cross functional teams.
• Ability to present and explain information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and
promotes understanding and consensus building.
• Strong business acumen and ability to comprehend complex business issues across various and
unique business units.
• Ability to think critically when conducting analyses, drawing reasoned conclusions based on sound
data interpretation and input from other team members.
• Must be detail oriented and display an ability to plan, organize, and complete work in a timely
• Experienced in advanced analytical techniques, developing and tracking measurable KPIs.
• Experienced in developing and analyzing models.
• Strong strategic thinking, intuition and problem-solving skills with the ability to lead complex, cross functional projects and teams.
• Experienced change agent with ability to facilitate change and effectively address resistance.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all
management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
• Ability to advocate for the customer point of view while building productive working relationships.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a drive for results.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.