Financial Analyst (Remote)
Financial Analyst (Remote)
CHICAGO IL US 60606-4417
Founded in 1954, Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Global has 59 chapters in North America and Europe. ACG’s network comprises 90,000 middle-market professionals, including its 15,000 members who invest in, lend to, advise, and lead middle-market companies toward growth and profitability. ACG’s mission is to drive middle-market growth. For more information about ACG, please visit www.acg.org.
Financial Analyst – Remote
As the Financial Planner and Analyst, you will report to the VP/Controller and be responsible for budgeting and forecasting, decision support, and special projects. Your duties as the Financial Planner and Analyst will include, but are limited to, the following:
Budgeting and forecasting
This position will be responsible for the development of a consolidated budget and rolling forecast.
- Primary responsibility will be to connect senior management’s long term “strategic plan” to actuals.
- Develop the operating and financial plan required to achieve management’s strategic plan.
- As a key part of the forecasting process, conduct variance analyses to show management how the budget and/or rolling forecast compares against actual performance.
This position will not only report forecasts and variances but also uses that data to advise management on decisions such as how to improve performance, minimize risk or capture new opportunities from both within the company and chapters. To this end, this position will work closely with the VP/Controller and Accounting Manager to create a monthly report that provides:
- Analysis of historical financials
- Variance explanations
- An updated forecast with risks and opportunities to current plan
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
This position will inevitably be pulled in to work on special projects which may include:
- Develops dashboards and other analytical tools to help guide the organization
- Oversee the accounting and reporting of subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Tianjin China, and UK.
- Assist in the independent audit for ACG with outside CPA firm.
To be successful, you should have:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 2-5 years experience with budgets and forecasting.
- Association industry experience highly desired.
- Extensive finance knowledge or experience in a similar role.
- Proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Highly skilled in Excel, QuickBooks, and Fathom knowledge a plus
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- An overall desire to improve knowledge and skill set for personal and company growth.
- Experience in multi-currency consolidations.
- Able to thrive in a remote environment
ACG values our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual compensation of $85,000-$100,000, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Share This Job