Snowmass Village Colorado
Woodrun V is a ski-in/ski-out luxury property offering the largest and most conveniently located residential and rental property in Snowmass Village, Colorado. Woodrun V includes 45 townhomes and eight single-family residences located directly behind Woodrun V Phase III. The estimated value of the development is approximately $175- $200 million. Townhomes are available in two, three, or four bedrooms ranging from 1700-3200 square feet, a property like Woodrun V is more than just a place to stay on vacation, it is a home away from home.
Boasting excellent spaces for families and groups of all sizes, with superior amenities such as a heated pool, hot tubs, valet parking, saunas, conference center, housekeeping, and an easy walk to both Base Village and the Snowmass Mall. The property is unmatched in offering a quality getaway for couples and families.
Woodrun V is currently seeking a dynamic General Manager (GM). The GM is a performance-driven leader and mentor to all onsite direct reports. This position provides the overall supervision of an HOA community, interacting with board members, homeowners, vendors, committee members, and employees.
The GM will work collaboratively with the board on homeowner services, facility management, project oversight, Committees, proactive and clear communication with all rental property owners, and management of employees.
To be successful, you should have:
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong track record of increasing employee engagement and satisfaction through a hands-on, collaborative leadership style.
- Proven ability to generate a high level of board and homeowner satisfaction at a sustained level.
- Professional communication skills that are effective at all levels of the organization, including our clients, board members, vendors, bankers, attorneys, contractors, and strategic partners.
- Must be responsive and able to prioritize tasks and follow up as necessary to ensure both customer and board satisfaction.
- General Manager is expected to be available as needed to complete tasks.
- Proficient in written, verbal, and public delivery of communication.
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Solid knowledge of accounting, financial statements, and managerial reports.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (WORD, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of facility management, including preventive maintenance, work orders, operations, capital project oversight, and reserve study management.
- Detail orientation with strong follow-up skills, establishing accountability.
- Clear analytical and problem-solving ability, the decisions of which may impact several stakeholders.
- Proactive analysis of related information and options on each topic, enabling you to come to the board with proposed solutions and options vs. just identifying a problem as it exists.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of property management experience required
- 2+ years of Homeowners Association (HOA) experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with vacation rental software booking platforms (i.e., VRBO) preferred
- Strong business acumen required
- Strong people leadership and change management skills required
- Strong project management skills required
- Ability to read a P&L and adhere to a budget required
- Ability to manage, develop and grow direct reports required
Your responsibilities as General Manager will include:
- Provide leadership and oversight in general operations of the property.
- Review and oversee the rental program with the director of sales. Have a clear understanding of all seasonal rates, advertising, bookings, and follow-up leads.
- Ability to liaise with all committees and meeting on a regular schedule basis to provide resources and open communication channels with the board.
- Attends all board meetings, providing an agenda, status of previous meeting action items, meeting materials, and new business recommendations.
- Review and analyze monthly financial statements to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Prepare a draft annual operating budget for the board’s review and approval, according to the governing docs.
- Establishes performance accountability by the department that is documented regularly and met on a weekly basis with department management.
- Assemble and share a weekly update report to the board of directors, with bullet points of action items accomplished and the status of those projects still in progress.
- Manage functionality of all emergency and fire safety systems and procedures throughout the property.
- Create and oversee a Preventive Maintenance schedule that covers all key assets, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, infrastructure, electronic systems, security access, and building infrastructure. The GM reviews all facility work performed and reports progress to the board during the monthly board meeting.
- Responsible for recruiting, orientation, and onboarding of all new employees.
- Ability to effectively manage a team of 10 full-time employees and 10 seasonal employees to ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed while fostering a positive work environment with clear lines of communication.
- Responsible for the supervision of work allocation, providing training resources and detailed job descriptions, promotion and enforcement of internal procedures and controls, and problem resolution.
- Evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Provides training and resources along with detailed job descriptions for employees to conduct their duties with reasonable ease.
- Oversee timely and accurate payroll processing each pay period.
Year-Round / Full-Time position
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $160,000 – $180,000, dependent on experience; all our salaried roles are eligible for a bonus. We also offer an extensive benefits package, including paid time off and medical, dental, and vision benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job