Cape Girardeau Missouri
General Manager – Major Customs Cable
Relocation Assistance to Cape Girardeau, MO Provided
Neutrik is the leading provider of professional entertainment connector systems. Neutrik’s strength is the early understanding of market needs, fast response through innovative designs, features and benefits based on customer feed-back as well as the application of state-of-the-art production technologies. Neutrik is committed to manufacturing excellence, with product quality based on ISO 9001-2015, reliable customer relationships and effective marketing.
Headquartered in Missouri, Major Custom Cable is a premier manufacturer of data and communication cables. As an ISO 9001 certified facility with over 50,000 sq. ft. of world-class manufacturing and warehousing space, the company offers a wide range of products manufactured to the highest standards to best serve the communications and IT industries. MCC’s skilled staff provides a wide range of solutions for any scope of project, from simple to complex assemblies. Every solution is tested for 100% functionality, and all products are supplied with a one-year warranty.
To support our rapid growth strategy, we are seeking an experienced General Manager. As the MCC General Manager, you will assume overall responsibility for operations within MCC. You will be focused on enabling the profitable growth of the organization by establishing and running a world class operation focusing on key operational metrics: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory & Cost. This is not a remote role, relocation assistance to our headquarters in Cape Girardeau, MO is provided for the right candidate.
To be successful, you should have:
- A minimum of 10 years proven track record of successfully managing an operations organization
- Proven track record in executing project business
- Must have managed an operations organization with >100 people
- Leadership experience in an international company
- Experience in managing senior staff, complex organizations and resources.
- Experience in building up an organization and high-performance teams from scratch
- Experience managing multiple (regional / international) plants would be highly beneficial
- Strong process understanding and focus – end to end
- Strong project business process understanding
- A high level of business awareness and acumen
- Experienced in financial and general administration topics
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent in analytical thinking, problem-solving and ideation
- Strong crisis and conflict mediation skills.
- Experience in Lean Management implementation is a must
- Experience in Lean transformation and change management is a must
- Lean SixSigma black belt is an asset
- English: fluent; any other foreign language is an asset
- SAP knowledge would be beneficial
Your responsibilities as the General Manager will include:
- Develop an effective team to manage the operations organization (currently 3 direct reports and 60+ production employees).
- Develop & implement all business processes relating to order execution.
- Collaborate with sales to develop and implement seamless business process for generating orders.
- Manage day-to-day operations to fulfill customer orders in line with regional and group objectives.
- Execute the company’s business strategies to attain goals and further grow the local business.
- Support the achievement of company growth projections and targets in a dynamic environment.
- Create and report on operational excellence plans (including monitoring dashboards) in line with corporate directives.
- Motivate & lead employees to move in the same strategic direction to achieve our mission.
- Ensure adherence to all legal rules and regulations
- Develop the organization to world class Operations using Lean principles
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $150,000-180,000 with up to a 30% bonus and an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with a generous matching contribution
- Paid time off
- Tremendous company culture
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job