Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity is named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Project Manager, Traditional Employment Client Onboarding
We are currently seeking a Project Manager, Traditional Employment Client Onboarding to join our team.
This position is responsible for leading the implementation effort, coordinating processes, and marshalling the necessary resources to ensure clients are able to utilize Insperity Workforce Acceleration (WX) product offerings in an efficient and effortless manner. This role will act as the client-facing leader of the professional services team to take complete ownership of the WX implementation as a project. This includes interfacing with the client and internal incumbents for a flawless implementation and complete adoption of product(s). Actions taken will be based on client needs as determined during the consultative exchange with all parties to offer optimal solutions that satisfy the client and set the team for a successful project.
- Consults with customer executives and key decision makers regarding their current and future workforce and business performance solution needs, including payroll and reporting, benefits administration, automation of certain HR and employee related processes and overall organization needs.
- Develops and manages detailed implementation projects to include project requirements, time lines, related success factors and effectively defined project outcomes. Leads internal and external teams to ensure that services are delivered timely and in alignment with the project scope, achieving desired business results.
- Collaborates with the client during Client Intake to define critical discovery information to ensure seamless onboarding, resulting in a positive client experience.
- Consults with designated client contacts and key decision makers regarding their current and future product needs. Advises clients regarding best practice and implementation strategies.
- Confers with internal stakeholders on areas of improvement.
- Uses exemplary diplomacy and listening skills to translate specified requirements to implementation teams.
- Develops project plans, scope and status reports.
- Develops and leads change communication for client and internal stakeholders.
- Recognizes potential non-compliance issues during the assessment process. Works with clients and professional services to correct issues to ensure product integrity and accountability.
- Communicates and discusses business operations and reporting requirements for the business from a client’s perspective.
- Manages project milestones and monitors deliverables with client and professional services to ensure zero defects on the client’s implementation.
- Escalates complex client issues and follows through to resolution, ensuring appropriate communication to all involved parties (including internal stakeholders).
- Maintains outstanding customer service standards to ensure excellent client satisfaction and retention. Works as a liaison to build excellent relationships with client service providers.
- Maintains knowledge of all software applications within Insperity to ensure appropriate integration between all products.
- Leads cross functional project team including WX implementation and client representatives.
- Negotiates internal and client resources.
- Develops and manages implementation strategy that leads to full adoption and integration of product offerings.
- Conducts quality checks with client and internal department after implementation on 30, 60, and 90 day intervals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Five to seven years of experience in project management is required.• Experience managing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Experience using a project management tool such as Microsoft project.
- Experience with issue resolution, risk mitigation and creating status reports.
- Experience with internal client management.
- Knowledge of time and attendance as well as payroll practices, procedures and applications.Excellent judgment and resourcefulness in evaluating situations with the ability to make decisions
- quickly and accurately.
- Ability to communicate to a wide audience on the technical applications of time and attendance as applied to business and accounting.
- Excellent communication skills in a customer service environment are required. Communicates clearly and concisely, orally and in writing; maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job