HCM Analyst – Benefits
HCM Analyst – Benefits
Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking an HCM Analyst to join our team.
This position is responsible for delivering product implementation and support activities, ranging from client discussions to training and project documentation for Insperity Human Capital Management (HCM) products as well as Insperity custom designed software.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Consults with customer’s key decision makers regarding their current human resource guidelines, payroll set up, and reporting needs. Advises clients regarding most appropriate systems to implement and implementation strategies.
- Documents functional specifications and develops concise customized project plans (specification documents) outlining the set up requirements.
- Optimizes systems to maximize software efficiencies in clients’ environment by entering federal, state and local tax rules, time and attendance plan rules, and accrual options.
- Leads project planning meetings with client to outline project timeline and set expectations.
- Designs customized training to educate customers on software functionality. The software applications can include but is not limited to:
- Insperity HCM Solutions (including Sage HRMS and iHCM)
- HR / Payroll Interfaces
- Custom Programming as purchased and documented by Sales Engineer
- Travels to designated client sites for training.
- Maintains outstanding customer service standards to ensure excellent customer satisfaction and retention.
- Champions customer’s needs for resolution on all open issues identified during integration process.
- Develops relationships within the customer organization to effectively integrate project deliverables and meet customer business goals and metrics as defined in the project plans.
- Keeps current on new products, industry trends and customers training needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Management Information Systems or related field with experience in systems integration or the computer industry desired.
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
- Excellent written & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in communicating technical and project information in a business context.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time business solutions to a diverse customer base.
- Ability to multi-task and manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
- SQL or FoxPro database experience.
- Strong customer relations, time management and organizational skills.
- HR/Payroll process knowledge.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job