HCM Analyst – Payroll
HCM Analyst – Payroll
Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a HCM Analyst to join our team.
This position is responsible for delivering product implementation and support activities, ranging from client discussions to training and project documentation for Insperity Human Capital Management (HCM) products as well as Insperity software as a service.
- Coordinates with Insperity’s internal project management team to perform assigned tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Consults with customer’s key decision makers regarding their current human resource guidelines, payroll set up, and reporting needs.
- Advises clients regarding most appropriate implementation strategies and best practices.
- Performs in-depth discovery session in order to document functional specifications for system setup requirements using the Project Scope Document.
- Configures software to maximize and streamline client human resources/payroll workflows and processes.
- Configures system to client specification for time and attendance and accrual entry in order to maximize efficiency.
- Provides client administrative level user training as required on the iSolved platform.
- Facilitates scheduled client status update calls to identify client issues, potential escalations and advise on best practice recommendations.
- Maintains outstanding customer service standards to ensure excellent customer satisfaction and retention.
- Champions customers’ needs for resolution on all open issues identified during integration process.
- Develops relationships within the customer organization to effectively integrate project deliverables and meet business goals and metrics as defined in the project plans.
- Keeps current on new products, industry trends and customers training needs.
- Gathers product/software feedback with recommendations for improvement to product/leadership teams.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in systems integration or enterprise-class HRMS product implementation is required.
- Ability to interpret tax rules on the state, federal and local level for software configuration.
- Basic understanding of cross-departmental systems integration including time and attendance, and benefits.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills to interface with peers, leadership and customers.
- High level of comfort conducting customer facing meetings.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical and project information in a business context.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time business solutions to a diverse customer base.
- Functional human resources and payroll knowledge within a business setting.
- Ability to multi-task and manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
- Understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll/human resources best practices.
- Basic understanding of tax setup and requirements at the Federal, State and local level.
- Demonstrated understanding of payroll and human resources reporting for application in a business setting.
- Strong customer relations, time management and organizational skills.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job