HCM Benefits Specialist
HCM Benefits Specialist
Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services. Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
HCM Benefits Specialist
This position is responsible for the production, maintenance and dissemination of benefits communications documents and related internal/external training. This role will also be responsible for providing guidance to IT for maintenance of the HCM system and vendor integrations. Will work with Traditional Employment Solutions (TES) leadership teams to provide guidance and act as the liaison between Insperity and vendors to ensure timely client benefits enrollment, ACA reporting and client satisfaction. The position requires significant subject matter knowledge on a range of Insperity Insurance Services (IIS) product offerings.
- Supports client onboarding to vendors including audit of benefit plan setups, policy guidelines, client training and facilitation of integrations from HCM system.
- Develops processes and procedures to support vendor solutions for TES clients.
- Provides tier 1 benefits administration support for clients and internal Insperity service teams.
- Provides timely operational communications and training for internal teams and clients, including the maintenance and dissemination of health and welfare benefits content.
- Maintains expertise of TES product offerings and stays abreast of plan changes.
- Takes on Subject Matter Expert role for the benefits administration services provided through vendors and Insperity and identifies feature enhancements required and communicates to the internal and external vendor.
- Works with TES to ensure timely communication of training materials related to new benefits offerings, plan and/or product changes.
- Monitors and analyzes online enrollment, orientations and knowledge management functions (among others) in order to assess need(s) for new or modified internal staff training and client/employee communications regarding benefits products or administrative issues.
- Ensures all client and quality requirements are satisfied for benefits administration and that internal insurance products adhere to the traditional payroll bundle offering.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of the client’s’ business problems, practices, challenges and requirements within the context of benefits administration and payroll system integrations.
- Provides feedback to marketing, operations, and TES leadership regarding market competitive and product/service requirements.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in benefits administration and/or communications or related field(s) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively, clearly and concisely, orally and in writing, with excellent English, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, punctuation, composition and proofreading skills.
- Ability to use available / appropriate software to create communications collateral, including imposed booklets, PowerPoint presentations, complex charts and forms using Word, and interactive, hyperlinked PDFs using Adobe Acrobat.
- In-depth knowledge of health and welfare benefits products.
- Ability to understand and communicate multiple business functions and complex employee benefits and health and welfare insurance concepts and products in clear, concise, plain English.
- Understands and correctly applies elements of style and graphic standards.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate multi-faceted projects, and organize workflow under narrow time limitations.
- Experience with print, fulfillment and other vendor relationships to coordinate and produce complex communications projects from start to finish.
- Analytical problem solving, with ability to draw appropriate conclusions from information and research, and able to implement solutions effectively. Able to command control of a problem and organize resources and knowledge to attain solutions in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strategic, intuitive, creative thinker who applies knowledge to develop and maintain complex benefits communications and process improvements.
- Strong customer service attitude and effective teamwork skills.
If yes, up to 25% of time
What percent of time is this position required to drive a vehicle (other than Company issued) for business purposes? 5%
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job