Health and Welfare Coordinator
Health and Welfare Coordinator
Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Health & Welfare Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Health & Welfare Coordinator to join our team.
This position is responsible for maintaining client and employee benefit eligibility and enrollment data within Insperity’s plan guidelines and administering Educational and Adoption programs.
Under moderate supervision and little decision-making:
- Works as a team member to maintain the highest level of customer service quality and productivity.
- Performs daily task of reviewing incoming requests which are not pre-identified and assigning tasks to the correct resource for handling.
- Performs daily tasks associated with maintaining and/or correcting worksite employee’s eligibility/enrollment data for all available coverage options.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly reconciling internal reports regarding eligibility/enrollment data.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly reconciling carrier reports regarding eligibility/enrollment data.
- Reviews, processes and approves Educational and Adoption reimbursement requests up to $1500. Generates all written communication related to claim processes with attention to detail, diplomacy and customizing the message when necessary.
- Provides support for commuter benefits and Marketplace AFLAC product and process knowledge.
- Provides client worksite employee escalation support as needed.
- Provides project assistance under the guidance of the team Manager including developing test case scenarios and performing testing.
- Maintains benefit data integrity within AIMS and Benefits Studio, making corrections where necessary to support accurate payroll and benefits calculations and coverage.
- Identifies, resolves and takes the necessary benefit actions on all leave notifications.
- Serves as liaison with outside benefit providers on eligibility & enrollment issues.
- Identifies changes in procedures that improve the quality, efficiency, and customer experience in maintaining benefit eligibility and enrollment data.
- Maintains general knowledge of federal, state and local benefit administration laws, regulations and best practices including, but not limited to ERISA, IRC Section 125, IRC §127 Educational Assistance and IRC §137 Adoption Assistance and DOL.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- One to two years of experience in related field is preferred.
- Good technical skills and understanding HRIS, testing and file interfaces.
- Ability to solve problems and identify solutions.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and be a self-starter.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment, familiar with industry methods, practices, and procedures; as well as business letter writing and competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling punctuation and arithmetic.
- Working knowledge/skillset of Microsoft Office primarily; Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrable analytical and statistical skills.
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and formulate conclusions using analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset: identify, ability to recommend and improve current processes.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job