HR & Administrative Assistant
HR & Administrative Assistant
Shirley New York 11967
Are you ready to be Empowered, Supported and Appreciated?
HR & Administrative Assistant – Looking for a First-Class Collaborator!
At Frank Lowe Rubber & Gasket, we need a HR & Administrative Assistant to provide support to Frank Lowe’s management with duties related to HR, Operations, Customer Service and general Business Administration. The right person will be able utilize their skills and talents to put their stamp on operations and the growth of the company. Come make a difference and Grow at Frank Lowe!
Location: This position requires you to be on-site at our location in Shirley, NY for training, and then Hybrid on-site 3 days/Work-From-Home 2 days each week. We’re Located 1 block off the L.I.E., route 495 Exit 68 Long Island NY, about 25 minutes’ drive opposite traffic from the Hauppauge Business Center.
Who we want:
· Dedicated achievers
· Self-directed initiators
· Effective communicators
· Adaptable Problem Solvers
Commitment to your success is enhanced by a generous salary, based on experience and an extensive benefits package featuring Multiple Comprehensive Health Plans and Quarterly Profit Sharing among our unique offerings.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR & Administrative Assistant will include:
- Coordinate building & equipment maintenance
- Generate reports for management
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities
- Make Travel arrangements
- Process Accounts Receivable payments
- Make collection calls and coordinates appropriate action on overdue accounts
- Phone System: set outgoing messages, train staff to use phone system
- Review and approve weekly payroll
- Maintain payroll & PTO records for all employees
- Liaison with recruiting agencies
- Execute pre & post-employment administration
- Onboard new employees
- Maintain personnel files.
- Coordinate employee events
- Serve as liaison between PEO and employees for records and benefits
- Generate and maintains documentation pertaining to performance (as directed) and regulatory requirements
- Other related duties
Why Frank Lowe Rubber & Gasket?
We respect and reward hard work: the dedication of our staff built the company. Together, we have grown from a small, one-person storefront operation to our current position atop our Industry with a 55,000 SF facility and sales representation throughout North America. Yet we remain small enough that anyone can talk to the president of the company.
A testament to our convivial ethos is proven by the statistics: Over a third of our staff are employee referrals! At the same time, we recognize our growth means we need to bring in your expertise.
What we Do
We are a trusted manufacturer of top-quality nonmetallic sealing and protective products, providing custom fabrication services. Our ISO 9001 certified organization remains committed to flexibly responding to our customers’ individual market requirements and consistently going the extra mile to ensure their complete satisfaction.
· Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent proficiency with MS Windows, Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software
· Experience with timekeeping and payroll software.
· Familiarity with Insperity Payroll systems and CTRNY Timekeeping software a plus.
· Familiarity with IQMS ERP software a plus.
· Driver’s License required along with a vehicle for company business at the Bank.
Frank Lowe maintains a drug-free workplace. Checkable references, background Check & Drug Screen required prior to employment for all staff.
Frank Lowe Rubber & Gasket Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce.
Share This Job