Phoenix AZ US
Human Resources Manager
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to support effective and efficient human resources and hiring practices at CRR. A key responsibility of the Human Resources Manager will be to recruit, hire, and onboard qualified new associates who will help grow the company as well as leading the effort to build out and grow CRR’s culture.
Your responsibilities as the Human Resources Manager will include:
- Manage an effective and efficient recruitment, selection and onboarding process, ensuring positions are filled in a timely manner with the best qualified talent.
- Educate new associates on the organization’s mission, vision, and values during onboarding.
- Coordinate recruitment and hiring of associates, including creating job descriptions, job board postings, screening candidates and scheduling interviews. Confers with management and supervisors to identify associate needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Help establish and manage performance review process, ensuring timely reviews and payroll adjustments. Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Provide market pay data to assist with compensation decisions.
- Collaborate with Leadership on development of SOP’s, programs, initiatives, and plans.
- Partner with managers to bring timely resolution to associate conduct and performance issues as well as associate complaints or conflicts.
- Help build a positive and engaged associate work culture, helping to create high associate retention.
- Monitor employment decisions, actions, and policies to ensure compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
- Administer and monitor associate attendance, PTO, and sick leave programs.
- Plan and coordinate training and development activities for new and existing associates in partnership with the associate’s manager.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures and ensure they are well communicated and understood by associates. Assist management in ensuring compliance and updating policies as needed.
- Partner with Insperity to update associate handbook and implement new policies as needed.
- Partner with Leadership team on establishing new associate incentives as well as reward and recognition programs.
- Partner with Corporate office on corporate initiatives and activities that pertain to CRR.
- Create a culture where associates feel connected and engaged and implement tools
- Partnering with Insperity to fully utilize all offerings, resources, benefit programs, and HR services available through the Insperity relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related area, along with a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management with an emphasis in recruitment, staffing and employee training programs. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) or closely related software.
- Proficient with using a desktop computer or laptop. Working knowledge and experience with using human resources information systems (HRIS) with ability to analyze data and run reports.
- Track record of hiring Team Players
- Proactive and self-motivated – moves quickly, but with strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours
- Human Resources Certificate such as a PHR helpful
Compensation and Benefits:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including:
- 7 paid holidays
- 3 weeks annual PTO – accrued
- Paid Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits for Manager + Family
- Full 401k Match up to 6%
- Company paid STD <D
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job