Human Resource Consultant, Middle Market – Enterprise
Human Resource Consultant, Middle Market – Enterprise
Nashville TN US 37203
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
MidMarket Human Resource Consultant
We are currently seeking a MidMarket Human Resource Consultant to join our team.
This position is responsible for consistently exhibiting leadership traits that support the vision, mission and values of Insperity and the Human Capital Solutions, Middle Market Division (MM). Understands the client and Middle Market business cycle, identifies current versus ideal state and effectively uses tools and resources to drive HR strategies. Ensures HR strategies align with client business and financial objectives, retention, growth and optimization of the workforce. Demonstrates effective internal and external partnerships and promotes cross-team collaboration. Understands Insperity products and services, client triggers and inflection points. Leads service providers in monitoring outcomes, trends, patterns, and creating a clear connection between project deliverables and business impact.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Uses consultative approach to work with the MM Service and Leadership Teams and internal partners to manage high-profile and/or complex clients. Approaches client management from a business perspective by utilizing data, trends and change management fundamentals to increase client acceptance and adoption of initiatives. Partners with service team on determining scope, approach and measurable outcomes of deliverables to address client initiatives.
- Evaluates on a proactive basis client engagement, readiness and capacity for deliverables and identifies external factors that can impact the business as a whole. Consults with team on Book of Business calls, quarterly AMP/Service Plan reviews and execution of Client for Life strategies.
- Seeks opportunities to introduce Strategic Consulting Service (SCS) and/or other Business Performance Solutions.
- Designs, prepares and delivers client presentations including Service Plans, Executive Service Summaries and Executive Reviews in partnership with MM Service Teams and leadership.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of MM tools and resources and coaches, models, and reinforces proper utilization.
- Collects and researches data and synthesizes complex or diverse information. Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Assists with regional leadership responsibilities as needed including: onboarding and mentoring new team members, effective assimilation of clients into Middle Market including supporting Emerging Growth transitions, and focusing on internal initiatives and process improvement to enhance client satisfaction.
- Serves as conduit to HR COE and internal partners for specific Middle Market initiatives.
- Serves as a mentor to new and existing staff in the delivery of strategic human resource solutions and working with internal partners such as HR COE, Leave and Disability, Compliance COE, etc.
- Serves in interim roles to minimize disruption during service provider and/or workforce capacity changes as needed. This may include leadership roles, other regions and service models.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field is required. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of related human resource experience with emphasis on assessing the value of human capital and the human resource activities, initiatives and practices needed to support client business goals and objectives are required.
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and/or SHRM-SCP certification is preferred. Comparable certification(s), education and/or additional years relevant experience will be considered.
- Possesses and demonstrates a level of leadership and HR expertise that creates credibility with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Ability to adjust effectively to organizational change, new work structure, processes, requirements or cultures.
- Utilizes effective client management approach for discovery and development of appropriate solutions or course of action.
- Possesses business maturity, flexibility and the ability to form relationships and establish trust.
- Maneuvers through complex situations effectively. Demonstrates insight into how people and organizations function, anticipates sensitive issues and plans approaches accordingly.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface in-person and virtually with all levels of internal and client management; ability to plan and structure communication to various levels of organization.
- Achieve results using both formal channels and informal networks.
- Capable of influencing and negotiating alternatives to reach mutually agreeable outcomes.
- Utilizes effective project management skills and meeting facilitation skills, including follow up techniques for keeping projects on track and experience in handling multiple projects.
- Comfortable with technology solutions such as Microsoft Office suite, PowerPoint, online meeting host software, CRM systems.
- Bilingual preferred.
If yes, up to 20% of time. This may increase when serving in interim role.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’re regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work.”
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job