I-9 Specialist (remote)
I-9 Specialist (remote)
DAWSONVILLE GA US 30534-8868
About Verifyi9: Verify I-9 LLC is a 15-year-old E-Verify® Employer Agent, Form I-9 Auditor and Consultant. Our home-based, family business is an industry leader with over 4,000 client employers nationwide. Among other B2B services, we complete Form I-9, correctly and legally, for our clients’ remote hires. We have experienced explosive growth in the past two years; primarily as a consequence of the COVID pandemic.
Verify I-9, LLC offices are located just off Hwy. 9 in southwestern Lumpkin County, nine miles from the Dahlonega Square and seven miles from old town Dawsonville. We are currently looking for talented individuals to fill these positions.
Verifyi9 is hiring one or two talented individuals for our growing I-9 Specialist staff. This full-time position offers flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Manage the completion of “Form I-9, Employment Eligibility and Verification” by the new hires of our clients via a phone call.
- Proficiency in Windows-based computing, a pleasant phone voice, patience, and attention to details are a must. Previous experience in an HR-related field is a plus.
- You will primarily use the Chrome browser and various applications including Gmail, Airtable, and Slack.
- All training and equipment will be provided.
Work Hours & Location:
- Work hours are flexible but expected to be between noon and 9 pm through the week. Some Saturday morning hours are possible.
- You will work from home after a two to three-week training period in-office.
- $34,000 – $36,000; depending on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
About Form I-9: Employers must use Form I-9 to verify the identity and employment authorization of all individuals hired for employment. The new hire completes the first section of the form by entering personal information and attesting to a citizenship status. The employer completes the second section by viewing and describing the employee’s identification documents on the form. The second section must be completed during a face-to-face meeting between the new hire and someone representing the employer.
It is the policy of Verify I-9, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws. Verify I-9, LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, or employment eligibility requirements. Verify I-9, LLC does not require U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job