Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking an Imaging Specialist to join our team.
Under general supervision, provides customer service to corporate employees related to imaging. Responsible for imaging preparation; separating documents and placing barcode labels on documents. Responsible for creating new folders, indexing and tracking location of folders on database applications; inspection and processing of inactive records; and preparing records for transfer or destruction. Performs quality control and inspects documents received. Responsible for protecting vital and preserving historical records as identified in established procedures, which can involve extensive copying of documents, scanning, indexing, and quality control of electronic images. Decision making is little, governed by procedure, guided by policy and guided by objective, focused on daily operations.
Under general supervision and little decision-making:
- Responsible for record maintenance including: creating folders; filing complex documents; researching and resolving discrepancies on forms; indexing and tracking location of folders on database applications; inspection and processing of inactive records; and preparing records for transfer or destruction.
- Performs preparation of documents for scanning including: removing staples, decollating documents, classification of forms, and addition of barcodes where needed, insertion of separator sheets, and compilation of multiple files into an imaging stack.
- Performs scanning of documents into imaging application including: creation of image batch, processing documents through scanner, and initiating image workflow.
- Responsible for quality control including: viewing scanned batch for image accuracy and correcting any discrepancies, rescanning and inserting imaged pages where necessary.
- Responsible for image validation including: verifying document type and entering metadata for each document where needed.
- Responsible for releasing documents into image repository and downloading metadata into image retrieval application.
- Provides supervisor with suggestions on ways to improve the process by enhancing quality, increasing efficiency, or expanding customer service.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required including the handling and drying out of wet paper documents.
- Serves as back-up to team members.
- Prioritizes daily work flow and keeps supervisor informed of any anticipated backlog and exceptions to procedures.
- Responsible for training new members of the team.
- Responsible for writing and/or updating imaging procedures as needed.
- Maintains imaging hardware and notifies hardware representative as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associate’s degree is preferred. 1-2 years office experience is required.
- Working knowledge of alphabetical order is required. Ability to key records into a database, including a basic knowledge of records and fields (rows and columns). Typing accurately from clear copy at 45 words per minute or 10,000 characters per hour. Working knowledge of computers using Windows is required. Requires a commitment to accuracy and outstanding customer service, and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced and pressure-filled environment is required Must follow established procedures and identify exceptions. Good organizational skills and flexibility to handle shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment, familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing and competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job