Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our team.
This position is primarily responsible for the implementation of 401(k) plans in all related systems, including review of all required contracts, agreements and other required plan implementation documents, following a strict implementation timeline.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Implements 401(k) plans in the Sungard OmniPlus plan recordkeeping system as well as proprietary and other third party applications based on product line.
- Sets up plan features in appropriate applications that integrate with the Insperity HCM and payroll systems.
- Prepares required 401(k) plan disclosures to both plan sponsors and participants in the appropriate applications.
- Reviews financial transactions for quality before they are processed by the Transaction Specialist.
- Assists with plan conversions/transfers from other service providers as needed.
- Serves as backup to the Transaction Specialist position, with an expectation that they can perform all daily tasks performed by this role.
- Serves as a liaison for other Insperity departments on all setup related issues for new 401(k) plan business.
- Maintains progress and metrics in the NetSuite client management system to manage the milestones and monitor statuses of plan implementations.
- Runs monthly audit reports to verify data feeds into all appropriate systems and executes corrections as needed.
- Assists with testing new releases of all software applications, including full regression testing for each deployment to ensure that new enhancements do not impact existing functionality.
- Supports with preparation of plan documents, nondiscrimination testing and Form 5500 preparation during peak seasons.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Two or more years’ experience related to retirement plan administration, financial services or payroll is preferred. Experience in a financial role, such as accounting, banking, payroll, etc. is preferred
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, orally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment. Ability to articulate in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Understanding of 401(k) plans is preferred.
- Strong analytical, time management and system understanding skills is required.
- Organizational and planning skills and attention to detail is required.
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to multi-task is required.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job