Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services. Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking an Instructional Designer to join our team.
Designs, develops, creates, maintains, measures effectiveness, and continuously improves sales performance improvement training programs for the sales organization.
- Collaborates and partners with team members and subject matter experts from various field operations and corporate departments to develop dynamic learning solutions.
- Applies advanced instructional design principles and adult learning theory to develop performance objectives, sequence learning activities, develop performance assessments or measurements, and to recommend and develop instructional strategies.
- Designs, develops and creates instructional activities, programs and learning experiences including (but not limited to) classroom instruction, job aids, simulations, role-plays, self-study materials, web-based instruction, and other training materials/media.
- Develops and creates leader’s guides, workbooks, scripts, handouts, communication plans, training documentation, and visual, web-based, multi-media programs, materials or presentations.
- Develops, creates and implements project plans to execute sound instructional design processes which achieve targeted performance objectives, and desired business impact.
- Leads training development project teams and collaborate with other performance improvement and/or development personnel (or vendors) to produce training materials and coordinate development activities.
- Develops and implements measurement standards to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and the transfer of skills to the job. Distributes reporting metrics to pertinent personnel.
- Analyzes existing training through research activities and needs analyses in order to enhance and upgrade programs.
- Facilitates and/or coordinates training programs or other interventions when necessary.
- Acts as back up to other Sales Performance Improvement staff, as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in job-related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum two to four years instructional design and training development experience including curriculum development, blended learning and online training programs is required.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment; familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing; and, competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and arithmetic.
- Knowledge and practical experience with applying formal instructional design and curriculum development methodologies to corporate learning programs.
- Excellent presentation, instructional design and project management skills applied in a business environment are required. Ability to identify and implement innovative solutions and work with customers at all levels of the organization, and display a strong customer-focus. Strong time management, communication & problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team is required.
- Problem solving ability; dealing with conflicts and problems constructively; communicating and presenting ideas clearly and concisely, orally and in writing at a level necessary for satisfactory job performance.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word and Excel); advanced skills in PowerPoint. Working knowledge of HTML, Adobe Acrobat, Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate, Access, MS Project, Adobe Flash, Photoshop, SharePoint, and web authoring tools, as well as experience developing online training, is preferred.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job