Insurance Representative (P&C)
Insurance Representative (P&C)
NEW ORLEANS Louisiana 70127-2601
Liberty Insurance is an Independent Insurance Agency committed to the principles of integrity, reliability, and exceptional customer service. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of service to our clients while providing innovative and comprehensive insurance solutions.
Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Service Representative
The Insurance Service Representative is responsible for all aspects of new and renewal personal insurance business and ensuring client receive excellent customer service. This position will maintain The Agency Management System (TAMS) database with all policy information, quotes, and new business, and maintain retention of the existing book of business.
• Educates and cross-sells clients on their insurance options, recommended coverages.
• Cross-sells insurance products, as well as other bank products, to produce more business for the agency
• Prepares daily reports from all Insurance carriers and review reports for cancellations, expirations, endorsements, and renewals.
• Processes all transactions, memos and invoices resulting from daily insurance reports.
• Prepares documents, applications, and invoices for all personal loan closings and ensure appropriate companies receive documents.
• Coordinates with the Insurance carrier to bind and process policies as quoted.
• Processes, review and appropriately file policies received from companies.
• Coordinates all correspondence, including emails, faxes, and phone calls to and from mortgage companies and customers.
• Verifies all insurance policies remain in good standing and sends out renewal quotes and invoices as needed.
• Requests and verifies invoices, premiums and policy declarations.
• Maintains accurate and neat filing of daily workflow folders, daily reports and expiration reports and archive filing as needed.
• Completes quote questionnaires for insured customers by researching the property and submitting information to several carriers to get the best quote.
• Other duties as assigned
• Property and Casualty Life Insurance License
• Associates Degree or equivalent
• 1 year of Insurance industry experience preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• TAMS preferred
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That’s why we offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including:
• Paid vacation and holidays, personal and sick days
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Adoption Assistance
• Educational Reimbursement
• 401K and match
• EAP/Health and Welfare Assistance
• Training and Development
• Online Marketplace* discounts on a variety of goods and services
• Leadership Development
• ERG/ Ambassador Group
• Free and reduced rate bank services
We’re ready to talk about what’s next and if you are too, please apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job