Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Interactive Designer to join our team.
This position is responsible for combining technical, design, and customer service skills to effectively execute a positive user experience. This position will specifically concentrate on how consumers interact with a product while leveraging current design techniques and philosophies to ensure customer satisfaction. This position will also collaborate with developers, product managers, and others throughout the design process, concentrating on how customers interact with a product.
Under general supervision and much decision-making:
- Develops and implements creative concepts from start to finish. • Creates compelling design solutions that engage the user. • Contributes to the development, management, and with refining user Interface (UI) pattern libraries and interaction guidelines. • Produces scenarios, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, and other artifacts required to develop and evolve user experience designs. • Works with user researchers to coordinate testing efforts, interpret test results, and incorporate results into design efforts.
- Ensures the accuracy, quality, and adherence to established standards for external and internal interactive media’s design, architecture, usability, functionality, navigation, and content. • Communicates, effectively with developers through implementation phase to realize design vision.
- Provides input to overall technical strategy and technical architecture of assigned projects with a particular focus on design and usability issues.
- Applies conceptual strategy, actively participates in brainstorming sessions, and manages projects to completion.
- Applies expertise of conventional desktop, mobile, tablet formats, and responsive design and development while balancing design aesthetics and pushing the boundaries of technical capabilities and limitations.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of current web technologies and design practices, staying abreast of new and burgeoning technologies and trends in the online design community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics Arts, Fine Arts, Communication or Marketing is required.
- Three to five years of interactive design experience in a web-focused creative department is required.
- A portfolio is required that demonstrates the breadth and creativity and proven experience in telling stories, building UI models, generating detailed wire frames, developing prototypes, and delivering comprehensive specifications.
- Experience shipping innovative and complex software and web components within milestone deadlines.
- Demonstrable ability to work confidently with Project Management, Development, Brand, Marketing and Usability.
- Possesses ability to think conceptually about design and information architecture.
- Extremely strong visual sensibilities, ability to use visual thinking, storyboards, sketching, and communication design to create breakthrough interaction design.
- Familiarity with responsive design and the ability to design across digital and interactive platforms (web/mobile/tablet) is required.
- Ability to guide and inform design based upon user experience.
- Possesses expert graphic design skills, marketing acumen and a sound understanding of conversion rate optimization.
- Fluency in design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and/ or other visual design tools • Displays excellent verbal, written, storytelling, and presentation skills.
- Ability and confidence to present ideas and concepts to a variety of internal clients and departments.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking with superior design skills in typography, color, and composition among other design basics.
- Exceptional attention to detail, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn, be a self-starter, with a “get-it-done” attitude.
- Creative problem solver, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, overcome obstacles.
- Some working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to demonstrate ideas through quick hand sketches.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job