Intern Program Manager
Intern Program Manager
Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity is named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Intern Program Manager
We are seeking an Intern Program Manager who will be responsible for creating and executing workflows and programs to deliver a consistent and distinctive experience that shapes the long-term careers of Early Talent program participants across the enterprise. Develops strategic relationships with students, universities, and Insperity stakeholders to influence the quality and value of the internship curriculum and support the company’s talent acquisition objectives.
- Oversees successful execution of the summer rotational Intern program by fully implementing the intern development journey. Creates curriculum content to advance the skills and knowledge needed to immediately impact the professional development of the intern and to create an experience that inspires the intern to build a future career at Insperity.
- Coordinates closely with internal teams to drive a holistic and integrated view of early talent performance. Partners and provides oversight across Insperity departments to ensure that the functional and regional Intern programs are aligned to create a consistent intern experience. This includes onboarding, company culture, company technology and business knowledge.
- Serves as advisor for campus and selection strategies, community/academic outreach efforts and promoting the Intern programs. Participates in programs as needed to promote the Early Talent programs.
- Implements learning experience design principles and techniques to deliver maximum impact of program design, ensuring all department Early Talent facilitators are supporting program objectives and creating a best-in-class experience for program participants.
- Partners internally with departments to identify and train Early Talent facilitators, campus ambassadors, and hiring managers to ensure that program objectives are met.
- Oversees successful program execution by acting as the primary contact for program inquiries and partnering with internal departments to communicate progress and status of the Intern program.
- Develops structured and consistent approach to supervise, evaluate, and provide feedback to assigned interns and influence similar methodology across the enterprise for regional and functional intern programs.
- Facilitates components of the Intern Program development, refining strategy and execution based on established key metrics, program feedback and evaluations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field is required.
- Experience in a lead role requiring mentoring and developing others is required.
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with teams and individuals across the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously and proactively communicate changes to plans and/or roadblocks.
- Experience designing and leading intern programs or Learning and Development programs, including curriculum design is required.
- Outcome-oriented execution, attention to detail, and executive-level communication and presentation skills.
- High analytical capability and rigor to assess outcomes against program design and execution.
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills to appropriately direct interns and influence stakeholders, people leadership desired.
- Travel up to 5%
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job