Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Leave Coordinator join our team. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Leave Administration Team.
• Stays current on FMLA regulations, state leave and income replacement laws, as well as corporate leave and income replacement policies.
• Interacts with and maintains productive working relationships with team members, vendors, state agencies and internal and external customers on a frequent and continual basis.
• Performs assigned system generated tasks related to leave administration.
• Manages the leave return to work process, including triggering the appropriate benefit reinstatement selection.
• Researches and responds to subpoena requests for Leave Administration.
• Designates the Flexible Spending Account according to the employee’s election during the leave.
• Prints daily system-generated letters and prepares them for mail according to established departmental guidelines.
• Delivers all completed claim-related documents to vendors and state agencies in a timely manner.
• Oversees and distributes all Leave Administration mail from internal and external customers.
• Monitors the inventory of resources and supplies for Leave Administration.
• Identifies process needs and suggests enhancements to streamline procedures and clarification of leave-related communications.
• Creates job aids for the department as needed.
• Prepares and transmits documents for efficient record keeping.
• Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity and Departmental goals.
• Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity and Departmental goals.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
• Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• One to three years of related work experience in leave administration is preferred.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job