Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we”‘e committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Leave Specialist to join our team.
This position is responsible for replying to all disability and/or family leave claim forms and inquiries for Insperity vendors, state agencies, as well as internal and external customers. This position also involves the evaluation and timely distribution of all incoming leave administration correspondence.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Researches and delivers timely responses to all leave of absence income replacement questions.
- Monitors, distributes and/or responds to electronic correspondence received in the Leave Administration inbox.
- Responds to or escalates urgent incoming matters, as appropriate.
- Updates payroll system for designated leaves of absence.
- Documents and updates leave statistics reports.
- Stays current on FMLA regulations, state leave and income replacement laws, as well as corporate leave and income replacement policies.
- Interacts with and maintains productive working relationships with team members, vendors, state agencies and internal and external customers on a frequent and continual basis.
- Performs assigned system generated tasks related to leave administration.
- Creates job aids for the department as needed.
- Prepares and transmits documents for efficient record keeping.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in a production or administration environment, servicing a nationwide company is required.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local leave laws.
- Extensive problem solving and decision-making skills; ability to work accurately and efficiently under narrow time limitations; ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Competent in basic mathematics calculations; strong computer skills including data entry in Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word/Windows and other applications.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment; familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job