Manager, Client Systems
Manager, Client Systems
Kingwood Texas 77339-2065
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Manager, Client Systems
We are currently seeking a Manager, Client Systems to join our team.
Works with clients to identify the best solutions for their personal computing needs and issues, develops and executes plans, coordinates the actions necessary to implement solutions, and ensures timely and efficient completion of plans.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
• Collaborates with internal clients, Innovative Technology Solutions (ITS) personnel and vendors to develop and execute plans related to desktop equipment, software, acquisition and installation, maintenance and support, resource and budget requirements, and other expenses required to maintain corporate desktop needs.
• Defines and maintains maintenance, support and upgrade policies, procedures and schedules for client systems ensuring minimal impact on clients resulting from maintenance activities.
• Defines and executes policies and procedures for PC procurement functions and ensures maximum value per dollar for PC-related hardware and software purchases. Manages the flow of PC and peripheral equipment from procurement through installation.
• Develops and maintain relationships with pertinent vendors to ensure effective partnerships.
• Develops and executes disaster recovery plans ensuring core applications are available at an off-site location within 24 hours of the disaster.
• Manages and coordinates PC disaster recovery testing, maintains disaster recovery documentation, develops and implements efficient recovery procedures, identifies software and hardware needs for a successful recovery, and delegates responsibilities for executing the recovery tests.
• Manages the PC development group, prepares training programs and skills enhancement plans, sets performance goals and objectives to drive individual and team performance, and periodically reviews staff performance.
• Establishes achievable client expectations and ensures positive, productive customer service experience. Tracks and follows through with all client interactions to resolution.
• Establishes key performance indicators for the PC development group, monitors analyzes, and reports on results.
• Contributes to the preparation of the Department budget, manages budget, monitors and reviews expenditures, and initiates and/or recommends corrective action if required.
• Promotes and implements continuous improvement initiatives, gathers data to measure the support process, identifies the areas for improvement, institutionalizes technical know-how, and eliminates recurring problems through analysis, technology, and research.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline or equivalent work experience is required.
• Five or more years of experience in a related field are required.
• Two or more years of supervisory experience are preferred.
• Solid project management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of business need with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence in the team’s concerns for users.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management and ability to motivate employees/teams to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic problems. Strong mentoring skills for employee development, teamwork, and interdepartmental communications.
• Previous management experience as well as experience as a project leader or senior member of successful project teams.
• Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment including customers, employees, and Company management.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job