Manager, HR Services
Manager, HR Services
Brea CA US 92821
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services. Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
Manager, HR Services-MidMarket Service Operations
We are currently seeking a Manager, HR Services-MidMarket Service Operations to join our team.
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. This position drives the selection, development and management of service team members to provide an exceptional MidMarket client experience. This position manages escalated issues to ensure responsive and thorough issue resolution as well as optimal collaboration between internal departments. Through resource management and role modeling the MidMarket mission and vision this position ensures quality execution of the service plan project.
- Attracts, develops and retains talent by ensuring that people with the right skills and motivations are in the right place at the right time to meet business and client needs. Evaluates and selects internal and external talent to ensure the best match between individuals and work requirements. Assesses staff development needs and ensure that individual development plans are actively managed and timely guidance and feedback is provided to team members.
- Creates a client-focused culture by leading the implementation of new processes and solutions. Ensures that service team members appropriately balance standardization and consistency of processes with the need for flexibility and integration of products/services for MidMarket clients. Keeps the MidMarket vision at the forefront of team member decision making and actions.
- Drives team performance by creating alignment and accountability. Establishes clear goals with service team members that align the team’s efforts with the MidMarket vision and mission to identify and accelerate client potential. Establishes performance objectives, tracks performance and evaluates progress toward those objectives.
- Monitors the execution of the service plan project by evaluating progress of activities and service requests in OneVoice. Holds team accountable to client commitments. Collaborates with internal departments and business units to ensure seamless delivery of services to MidMarket clients. Gathers and distributes voice of customer feedback to appropriate internal departments.
- Builds cross-functional partnerships to address issues and manage escalations. Leverages internal relationships to identify opportunities, trends and process improvements. Takes action with other departments or business units to help achieve business goals and drive high client satisfaction. Ensures collaboration and synergy among all team members so that people and processes are enabled to drive flawless execution of objectives.
- Facilitates internal planning meetings, including report card development, service plan development, and client strategy meetings to gain group agreement and commitment. Provides thought leadership around sequencing and capacity to deliver client solutions.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks. Establishes course of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently, leading projects as needed.
- Escalates complex client issues and follows through to resolution, ensuring appropriate communication to all involved parties. Must adjust effectively while working with different clients who have different structures, processes, requirements or cultures.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Five to ten years of experience in human resources or performance management field is required.
- Experience managing a department of professionals is required.
- Demonstrated responsibility for achieving business results or meeting key performance indicators is required.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Comfortable with technology solutions such as Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems.
If yes, up to 30% of time
What percent of time is this position required to drive a vehicle (other than Company issued) for business purposes? 20%
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’re regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work.”
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job