Marketing and Sales Data Analyst – Automotive
Marketing and Sales Data Analyst – Automotive
IRVINE CA US 92606-5162
B/T Western (BTW) is the premiere West Coast-based full-service manufacturer’s representative organization in the automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) market. Our customers include Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, KIA Motors, Subaru, BMW, GM, Ford and other global brands. For nearly 35 years we have built exceptional supplier and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) relationships resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars in annual sales. We pride ourselves on exceptional new product introductions, large account management, marketing, program management, customer development and building long-term strategic relations within the auto industry.
Marketing and Sales Data Analyst- Automotive (Market and Sales Planner)
As the (Sales Data Analyst) Market and Sales Planner, you will primarily be responsible for providing the Director of Product Management and Marketing Information, VP of Marketing, Account Managers, New Business Development and Leadership Team with accurate fact-based sales reports, development of annual forecasts, analysis, and reporting. Utilizing your Excel and PowerPoint skills, you will create custom reports and build compelling PowerPoint presentations and other sales collateral for internal analysis or Suppliers and OEM presentations.
You will also be responsible for maintaining an accurate database of all existing and new products BTW is currently representing to all OEM’s and conducting regular benchmarking analyses. A library of all current product photos, samples and materials will be kept up to date and readily on hand.
We will also expect you to assist the Director of Product Management and Marketing Information, VP of Marketing, New Business Development and Leadership Team in developing required marketing materials and campaigns as directed. These activities may include but are not limited to sales presentations/materials, website update recommendations, researching new market niches, benchmarking, product categories and alternative means to expanding or diversifying BTW’s business
To be successful, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Administration or a related field is required, however extensive brand management experience in the auto industry may substitute.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with a high-quality (Industry Leader).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Access and knowledge with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with website updates and marketing and communications postings.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle required.
Your responsibilities as the Market and Sales Planner will include:
- Develop and analyze ad hoc reports in NetSuite or excel per AM and management request
- Improve utilization of NetSuite for AM and management use/accessibility through quarterly training
- Verify monthly sales and revenue in NetSuite matches accounting reports
- Develop all account-based and corporate-based sales reports on a required basis, reassure that they are accurate; maintain a schedule for such reports and identify gaps in performance thru analysis.
- Develop all supplier-required reporting-reassure that they are accurate; -on monthly and quarterly-as needed; schedule meetings, develop reports and timing for submissions.
- Develop quarterly and annual sales reports for account manager-reassure accuracy; timing, and recommend improvements.
- Develop template and data for annual forecast in NetSuite; coordinate review/meetings and finalization with AM.
- Track forecast, develop performance reports, -monitor, analyze, and report nonperformance
- Verify and analyze monthly forecast variances with accounting for cash flow and budgeting identify and recommend improvements in forecast process, methodology, reporting etc.
Product and Supplier Familiarity
- Maintain or develop presentations for all suppliers identified, making certain they are up to date and accurate, customize as required.
- Gain familiarity with BT suppliers as well as competitors (products) via benchmarking and market research.
- Review, modify and update BT Western presentations in shared drive and SharePoint to meet sales presentation needs; consider trends in a presentation to update BT’s version.
- Develop supporting presentations and other marketing materials to assist AM and management as required and/or instructed.
- Maintain BTW business image. Modify and update as necessary for BT Western’s website, marketing, and promotional materials.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- … And more!
*Please note that B/T Western Corporation’s recruiting and application processing is being performed through Insperity; therefore, you will be contacted by an Insperity Recruiting Specialist IF and when you are considered for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Share This Job