Marketing and Communications Manager
Marketing and Communications Manager
Duluth Georgia 30096
Marketing Communications Manager, Brick & Mortar
For over 30 years, Maytronics has been committed to providing superior robotic pool cleaners and a healthy swim environment for consumers all over the world. This commitment has fueled our rapid growth and positioned Maytronics as the #1 robotic pool cleaner company in the world.
Thes Marketing Communications Manager – Brick & Mortar is a dynamic, detail-oriented role, that supports companywide marketing and communications output by creating, developing and executing on the company’s marketing and communication campaigns utilizing both traditional and nontraditional efforts. You will be responsible for implementing and overseeing marketing communications and engagement with the B2B B&M dealer and distributor base. You will be expected to develop customer communications plans and act as the single-point-of-contact for the company’s B2B B&M brand and media presence.
To be successful, you should have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
· 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, ideally within B2B media/digital
· Project management experience
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to create an impactful narrative which convinces both internal and external audiences
· Experience creating, writing, editing and delivering copy
· Keen understanding of e-Marketing best practices and maintaining a compelling and cohesive online presence
· Working knowledge of HubSpot or Pardot
· Experience coordinating direct mail print production, e-mail, web, SEO, and telemarketing communications
· Working knowledge of Salesforce
· Social media knowledge, specifically LinkedIn
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products
· Willingness to travel when needed (Less than 15% travel)
Your responsibilities as the Marketing Communications Manager will include:
· Work with global marketing team to develop content and marketing assets for the B&M channel and other forms of sales enablement tools
· Develop needs-based, differentiated messaging and content with a focus on cohesive solution narratives for our target segments and channels
· Work with team on Research and Discovery initiatives that help to drive new marketing initiatives for the B&M channel
· Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic for the B&M Channel
· Work with the Creative team to develop communications needed for the B&M channel, including press releases, customer e-mails, sales presentations, case studies, social media content, product collateral, internal sales communications, white papers and abstracts, and landing pages
· Develop and work to promote products and services through PR activities including in person Trade shows and other forms of earned media.
· Create thought leadership materials; content may include white papers, blog entries, articles, videos, and webinar topics related to the B2B Channel
· Monitor performance of marketing activities within salesforce.com as well as other marketing tools (e.g., sales portal, email, and marketing automation tools)
· Work closely with the sales team to keep them updated on marketing activities and ensure alignment with sales goals.
· Track spending and manage allotted budget
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
· Competitive salary of $70,000- $80,000 annually, depending on experience.
· 401K plan with generous match
· Competitive individual or family health care benefits
· Generous PTO policy
· Hybrid work schedule options
· Expense reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Share This Job