Spring Texas 77380
Our client is a diverse investment group that specializes in various investments that range from medical ancillaries to other investments that are financially sound. In business since 2013, they have grown exponentially over the years. They are continually looking for other investments so that their portfolio of companies has a wide range of services and commodities. Our client also manages and develops various medical ancillaries companies to fulfill all the needs of physicians and their patients.
If you’re an analytically oriented, ultra-organized, extremely detail-oriented self-starter with a great attitude seeking a challenge, then joining our client’s growing organization could be the perfect opportunity for you! They’re casual and informal but they work hard and work responsibly. Your pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way. You’re not afraid to wear multiple hats and for you, no job being too small or too large.
Your responsibilities as the Marketing Liaison will include:
- Marketing Clinical facilities & practices.
- Following up with referral sources and reporting progress.
- Following up and coordinating with the immediate supervisor.
- Submitting plans to supervisor.
- Building a marketing database.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly plans.
- Referral Tracking.
- Achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals.
You should have:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Previous Healthcare/Marketing Experience (Recommended)
- Skills or Special Training in Public Speaking, Presentation Skills, and Organizational Skills.
- Flexible, amicable, and community-oriented approach.
- Adherence to designated procedural guidelines.
- Time management skills
- Detail – oriented personality, as well as excellent organizational skills
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive base salary of $45,000 – $65,000 depending on experience and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job