West Hollywood California 90006
Berenson Cancer Center is one of the only outpatient medical clinics devoted exclusively to multiple myeloma cancer treatment and research. Lead by world-renowned oncologist and researcher, James R. Berenson, MD., Berenson Cancer Center is a pioneer in creating cutting-edge treatments for patients with myeloma and associated blood cancers. This clinic is located near Beverly Hills in the Sunset Medical Tower in West Hollywood, California, USA.
We are seeking a highly resourceful Office Administrator to support our team. As our ideal candidate, you must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, present well in business and social settings, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
As an ideal candidate, you should have:
- 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Detail oriented with excellent proactive organizational, prioritizing, and multitasking abilities.
- Intermediate or advanced skills in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of problem-solving skills.
- Energy and initiative to assist in improving and streamlining processes
- Ability to anticipate setbacks with every project assigned
Your responsibilities as the Office Administrator will include:
- Support the Office with administrative and operational needs
- Communicate with office leadership to provide administrative updates in a timely manner
- Oversee office maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies and timesheets
- Organize office operations and procedures including the creation of SOPs
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and requests for maintenance
- Maintain a neat and organized office condition and manage moving/renovation of office space
- Provide general support to internal and external visitors
- Coordinate with building management regarding office maintenance needs and operations
- Schedule and maintain the office conference rooms including audio/visual equipment
- Provide mainline phone and postal mail support
- Provide backup support for Project Coordinators
- Organizing and storing records
- Other office related tasks as they may arise
We offer you:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation ($23-26/hr) and extensive benefits package including paid time off, 401K plus company match, medical, dental and vision as well as future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Share This Job