Lakewood CO US 80214
About our client:
Passionate about technology? Now is the time to find your next great role and create a brighter future when you join our client’s firm. For homeowners in Denver, Boulder and the surrounding areas who value peace of mind, our client is the premier source for luxury AV services and whole home automation systems.
About their team:
In an ever-changing home technology industry, there’s no room for complacency. Our client’s inherent love of engineering and design begins with the company’s founder and unites their team with a passion for uncovering new capabilities.
They love examining challenges from all angles, and it’s this endless quest for better that lies at the heart of their knack for innovation. By always asking “What if,” they find new ways to use technology to enhance their clients’ quality of life in projects in Evergreen, Greenwood Village, Boulder, and throughout Colorado.
As the Office Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support for all departments and coordinating the office and showroom facilities.
To be successful, you should have:
- High-School diploma required. 2-4 year degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of administrative experience preferably in a high-touch environment.
- Excellent computer and a variety of software skills to successfully navigate company software systems.
- Prior experience working with high-end design/architecture industry preferred.
Your responsibilities as the Office Administrator will include:
- Coordinate office utilities, phone system, and infrastructure service accounts.
- Collect, sort and distribute mail daily.
- Act as the in office liaison for office IT contractor for IT related issues including printers, phones, laptops, troubleshooting and special projects.
- Maintain daily office organization and cleanliness including kitchen, bathrooms, conference area, plants, run dishwasher, etc.
- Maintain stock of office supplies and basic kitchen supplies, drinks, snacks.
- Staff showroom during business hours. Greet guests upon arrival and notify salespeople of their arrival. Offer drinks/food and other accommodations.
- Staff and coordinate logistics for special events in the showroom including catering, invitations, set up and tear down.
- Coordinate the showroom schedule for the sales department.
- Assist with maintaining office and building services including trash removal management, cleaning, maintenance, repairs, snow removal, and landscaping.
- Assist all departments with database maintenance, research, data entry, file creation and management, printed materials, phone and email support.
- Assist sales/marketing team with marketing efforts and material acquisition.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties including accounts payable data entry, depositing checks into bank account and gathering/entering payroll time.
- Assist warehouse manager as needed with materials and vehicle management.
- Fill in for warehouse manager, service coordinator and contract administrator.
- Coordinate employee onboarding with department heads, ensuring all new employees have a consistent and positive onboarding experience.
- Coordinate holiday and client appreciation gift/card mailings and shipments.
- Assist with planning and implementing company culture/team-building events.
- Assist with special projects as determined by management.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $40k-$60k annually, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Share This Job